I dare you to... Goodbye

POV: AARON

High school is full of rich b*tches, hot jocks, cheating teachers, and talented rich nerds that get their head dunked in the toilet everyday.

Oh yeah, and psychopath teenagers that hold you hostage for money.

"Shane, please just let me go...we've been in this room for almost 3 hours."

"Stop whining... I'm actually surprised Zac hasn't coming running to your rescue yet." Shane said with a sly smile on his face.

****

POV: ZAC

"Are you sure she never came by here today?" I asked Gigi, hopeful she would suddenly remember something.

"I'm sorry Zac, but she never came by. I have to go, I'm getting ready to go over to my relatives for a late Christmas dinner; sorry."

She closed her door and I walked back to my car and got in, thinking about where she could have possibly gone. Why would she lie to me about it and why had she been gone so long?

I started up my car and drove for a while, and then it hit me.

Who was the person I couldn't stand the most?

And worse, I knew what he wanted.

****

POV: AARON

I was so hungry I was going to die. It felt my stomach was eating itself, and it groaned so loud it rumbled the house.

As if by coincidence, the door opened and a tall man in black suit, probably a bodyguard, came in with a sandwich and a note.

"Mr. Ferrek, your food."

He then handed the plate to Shane.

"Thank you."

"This note also came. Vince said it was from a Mr. Zac Sanders. He's currently waiting outside for you."

Shane nodded and then the man walked back out and closed the door.

"Here you go." Shane said as he handed me the plate.

I just looked at him and glared. "What does the note say?"

"Come on, I know you're hungry."

I just kept glaring and he eventually set the plate down.

"Alright, alright...it says," He read the note and then rolled his eyes "It says I need to give you back and yada yada yada if I don't I'll be sorry and all this other bullsh*t." He tossed the note on the ground and then took a bit of the sandwich. "Ew, I hate mustard." He said.

I picked the note up off the ground while he was taking a bite of the sandwich and I read quietly on the velvet couch that was in the room.

I don't know what you said to Aaron to get her over to your house but I'm coming for you. You can't just kidnap people and if you don't giver her back to me, I will put you through so much hell you'll wish you were never born. Bring her to the park at 11 and I'll give you the money.

I stared at it for a while and then checked a clock. It read 5:50.  Five hours and ten minutes to go.

"Shane?"

He looked up at me from his phone and then asked what.

"Are you going to meet him?"

"Depends on my mood by then." He said as he shrugged and then sat down in a chair by the window that, by the way, was bolted shut.

***

10:55 PM

We drove in Shane's shiny black car all the way to lake in silence.

When we got there, two men escorted me down the hill and towards the gazebo, standing on each side of me when we stopped.

"Is this really necessary?" I asked as I looked at Shane.

"Wouldn't want you running away, now would we?" He said, smirking.

I glared at him and then we saw Zac's car pull into the parking lot and park. He got out, and the moment he saw me, his eyes went big and his skin got pale.

He walked over calmly with a duffle bag in his hands and stopped three feet away from Shane.

"Got my money?" Shane asked.

"Yes, but you have to give me Aaron first." Zac said, clutching the bag tighter.

Shane laughed and said "Um, excuse me? You don't make the decisions around here. I do. So give me the money first."

Zac glared at Shane but then threw the bag at his feet.

Shane snapped his fingers and then the guy on my right went and picked up the bag and then brought it back to Shane. They opened it, checked to make sure it wall all there and real, and then Shane looked back and me and the guy next to me. "Vince, let her go."

Vince grabbed my arm and then walked with me up to the middle of Zac and Shane and pushed me in Zac's direction. I ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

"Thanks." Shane said as he smiled and then he snapped his fingers and they walked back to the car, getting in and then driving away.

"Are you okay?" Zac asked me.

"Yes, I'm okay. I'm so glad to see you Zac. Plus, I'm super hungry. What do you think we should get? Burgers, pizza, Mexican food?" I asked as I started to walk towards his car.

"I think we should break up Aaron..." Zac said in so low a voice that I almost couldn't hear him.

I stopped and turned around.  "So...burgers?" I said sadly.

He sighed and then walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Look, something stupid that happened to me way too long ago came and bit me in the a*s. I can't have you getting in danger because of some stupid mistake I made when I was younger. I love you too much for that to happen. If you love something, let it go."

I put my hand on his cheek and pleaded with him with my eyes, and for a second, he stood there with his eyes closed, and his hand on my hand.

"Goodbye Aaron." He whispered, kissing me lightly on the forehead.

I KNOW...SAD. BUT I NEEDED TO UPDATE AND THIS IS JUST HOW IT ALL PLAYED OUT. GLAD THAT WHOLE SHANE THING IS OVER NOW THOUGH. I HOPE YOU ALL COMMENT, VOTE, AND READ. MY LAST CHAPTER DIDN'T GET 1,000 READS WHICH I'M TOTALLY OKAY WITH...I'M NOT A SNOB OR ANYTHING...BUT I APPRECIATED ALL THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS AND ALL THE FANTASTIC VOTES. SORRY I TAKE SO LONG TO POST, I KNOW, I'M TERRIBLE :( ANYWHO, I'LL TRY MY HARDEST TO UPDATE SOOOOONER. LOVE YOU ALL, LOVELIES

-sami