I Dare you to... No way mom!

POV: ZAC

After what had happened last week with Garrett and Aaron, i decided him and I needed to talk. In truth, Aaron had come in between us, but that complete bullshit. I'd had never gotten mad when Garrett had a girlfriend who spent more time with him then with me, that was just what happened when you got a girlfriend.

"Hey, Garrett?" I yelled over towards him and he looked over his shoulder, and then excused himself from the group of football players and came over by me.

"Yeah, dude? I think I already know what we're gunna talk about..."

I glared at him slightly. "Yeah, you slapped my girlfriend. What the hell Garrett?! You've never let a relationship get in our friendship before."

He rubbed the back of his neck and his feet shifted slightly. "Well, um, Diane told me too."

My face burned up immediately and my voice got harsh. "Where the hell is Diane?!"

He told me by the bleachers and i immediately started to storm off in that direction.

POV: AARON

I was wearing a pink hoodie with faded skinny jeans and blue converse as i made my way into the principals office. When i got there, my mom was sitting in one of the two chairs in front of his desk.

Crap.

"Aaron, please sit down."

I sat down slowly and whipsered to my mom, "Where's dad?"

"He'll be here shortly."

I gulped and put my book bag down next to my chair, and then the principal started in on what seemed like a 45 minute meeting.

"Ms. Vene, someone told me that last week, from the weight room gym window, they saw you get slapped. They couldn't confirm who slapped you, but i informed your parents, and they thought best of the option we came too."

I glanced from my mom to the principal when my dad walked in and stood by my mom, setting his hand on her shoulder and glancing at me slightly.

"Sweetie," my mom said "we've all decided it would be best if we homeschooled you from now on. It would be simple online courses."

My eyes widened and i got up, angry and mad and upset at my parents. The emotions were bursting out of my head and i just started talking. "What?! This is insane! I'm fine here and i want to stay! You can't just ruin my life liek this! How could you guys?! I'll be home all alone most of the time because you guys are always gone so why would you do this to me?!"

I felt a tear roll down my face and i didn't even bother wiping it away.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry, but we've already discussed this. You'll have Brutus to keep you company. We'll give you the rest of the day to clean your locker out and say good bye to people. Will you need a ride home?"

"No." I said quietly.

****

POV: ZAC

"Sorry babe, but i don't give a shit about what happens to that little stick you call pretty."

With that, Diane sauntered away and i clenched my fist up, then went back into school to find Aaron. When i finally i did, i saw she was by her locker when she should be in 2nd period, cleaning it out and crying.

"Aaron?" i came over to her and hugged her.

She hugged me back and then wiped her face and said "My parents decided to homeschool me...starting today. Someone say Garrett slap me."

I was speechless. THis was going down in my life as the worst day ever.

She shoved the last of her books into her bag. "You're the last person I have to say goodbye too. Want to give me the last ride home from school.?"

I nodded and then put my arms around her waist and led her to my car.

"We'll still see each other right?" She said, looking up at me.

"Definitely."

****

We got out of my car when we pulled into her driveway, and then i walked her to her door.

"Bye Zac."

I looked at her face for emotion, but there was so many i just leaned down and kissed her. It was soft yet harsh, sweet yet passionate, and i knew that i would miss this girl more than humanly possible.

She put her han don my upper chest, and then pulled away, hugged me, and then proceeded to walk inside.

Shit.

****

2 DAYS LATER

POV: AARON

1:00.

I had already finished my online classes and was no stuck walking aimlessly around the house with Brutus while my parents where up in Cali for a business deal and meeting. They would be him by 7 tomorrow.

I decided to go on the laptop in room, which i was now on some much more, and i checked my facebook. One notification fron Gigi, saying  "I miss you! Hope to see you soon! (:"

I just liked her post and then checked my other notifictions. I had one concerning the I Dare You To... White Castle so i clicked on it and a girl name Hannah had messaged me.

Hey, i know you aren't in school anymore so i messaged you saying that you can still come to the Whitr Castle in the morning if you want. I'll have Zac text you when we're doing it and you'll stay in the game...sound good?

I messaged back Sounds great! :D Thanks a bunch!

I got off the computer and then plopped down on my bed. Brutus joined me and then i put on an ACDC song, Back In Black, then slowly drifted off into what was now my everyday afternoon nap.

HEY! SORRY IT HAS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I'VE UPLOADED...I REMIND MYSELF AND THEN FORGET LIKE 5 MINUTES LATER...BUT HERE IT IS! FINALLY RIGHT!?! LOL, TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! ALSO SORRY IT IS SO SHORT, MY COMPUTER BATTERY IS ABOUT TO DIE SO SORRY!

sami <3