I Dare You To... Be mine Forever

POV: AARON

I woke up around 9:00 and slowly sat up and stretched my arms, yawning in the process.

I looked at my self in the mirror on my wall opposite from my bed and my hair was all messy...and i had no shirt on.

What???

I looked down at me to see i had been laying on my winter coat and was in no clothes... oh yeah! The dare; i laid back down as i remembered yesterday and then checked the date on my clock.

December 25th.

OH MY GOSH!!! It's Christmas!

I hopped out of bed and threw on a pair of sweats and a tank top that said "Crazy CAT Lady" on it and ran across the hall to Zac's bedroom. I flung the door open and there he was, sleeping, and so late on Christmas.

I tip toed over to the bed like Mr.Grinch, laughing at myself, and then i bent my face down really close to his face, and screamed "WAKE UP ZAC! WAKE UP WAKE WAKE UP!!"

His eyes popped open and I ran out the room as fast i could while i heard my dad downstairs say "What in tarnations was that?!"

I heard footsteps as i ran down the stairs and then Zac yelled out "Aaron I'm going to kill you!!"

I laughed and looked back at him while i stuck my tongue out, and then my foot slipped on the second to last step and i tumbled on my butt into the front door hallway.

"Hahahaha." Zac laughed at me as he casually came down the stairs, stopping at the last one to look at me. I rubbed my butt and made a sour face.

"Ow."

Zac just laughed some more and then helped me up and walked with me into the kitchen where we sat down on kitchen stools that surrounded half the countertop.

"Hey guys...something happen?' My mom asked as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

Me and Zac just looked at each other and laughed.

"Ooookay, well Aaron, me and mom got invited to a Christmas party tonight so are you two going to be okay with being alone for a few hours?"

I nodded yes and then we all made our ways over to the Christmas tree. I got my mom a new mini calander as well as new headphones and a neck rest for when her and my dad travel.

I also got my dad a neck rest, and then a picture frame with mom,him, and me in it, and a dark blue, light blue, and black stripped tie.

My parents got me some new clothing, 5 gift cards, some jelwery and make up, and a new mirror for my wall.

After presents, my family does their normal Christmas routine. My dad sits in his big chair, reading the newspaper, while my mom cleans out the fridge and i nibble at our store bought gingerbread house and sugar cookies.

But since Zac was here, i took some sugar cookies and a chunk of ginger bread up to my room and sat with Zac on my bed.

Now we were going to give each other our presents.

I handed him a crappily wrapped book with a crooked bow and bits of wrapping paper sticking out.

He smiled at my wrapping job and then fought to get the paper off.

"Jeez Aaron, how much tape did you use?"

I smiled and thought to myself, a whole role.

When he finally got it open he discovered that it was a watch.

He looked at me oddly. "There's something ingraved in the back." I said almost in a whisper.

He looked behind the clock and read it.

I Dare You To...

Be mine Forever

He smiled and then kissed me lightly on the lips. It was soft and warm and we both savored the moment for a second before he handed me his gift.

His was slim and wrapped in shiny purple paper. It had a blue bow on it and it was wrapped perfectly.

"Clearly you were a girl in your former life." I said as i smirked and ripped open the gift. I took the top off of the small box that had been wrapped and inside was heart necklace.

I checked the back and it said,

Always and forever

A.V. + Z.S

I smiled and then turned around so he could put it on me. His clipped it on and then his hands lingered for a bit until he said "Merry Christmas."

I smiled and then turned back around and was just about to kiss him when my mom popped the door open.

"Hey you two. We'll be leaving in about a half hour and be home aroudn 12, so i just wanted to say goodbye!"

I got up and hugged my mom, saying okay and I love you too, and then i closed my door and Zac and I waited until we heard the car engine started and then looked at each other.

"So...what next?" I said, tracing my fingers along the lines in my bedsheet.

He looked at me playfully and wiggled his eyebrows and then put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I leaned in to him and then we kissed.

I grabbed at his hair a little and then he pulled me in even tighter.

I disconnected my lips from his and then said in a soft tone. "I'm hungry."

He sighed and rolled his eyes, moving onto his back side while i reached over to my nightstand and grabbed a sugar cookie out the plastic tub.

"Yumm." I said, licking some frosting off my lips.

I saw that it caught Zacs attention, so i took another bite off of my cookie and then i seductively licked my lips.

"You're such a tease." He said.

I giggled and then got up and stretched, my shirt going up a little and showing off my tummy.

Zac got up with me and then pulled me into him once again and said "What now?"

Deja vu.

I smiled at him and then he bit his bottom lip slightly.

Damn he was good at playing the game.

I traced his lips with my eyes and then he pulled his shirt off and my eyes went down to his chest.

He smirked a little at me and then he slowly pulled off my shirt, and as he did, some hair got in my face so i blew it away and then set my hand on his stomach. He cupped my butt and then carried me over to my vanity, setting me down and tracing my torso with his hands. I tangled my fingers in his hair and then pulled his face clsoe to mine.

"You smell like a sugar cookie." He said, smiling.

I laughed and then we kissed. My hands went further up his body and then my phone beeped, but i ignored it. His hands were on top of my chest and a tingle went down my spine.

Jinkies.

HEY GUYS...just wanted to remind you all I LOVE IT when you comment and vote a bunch! Makes me want to upload wayyyy faster; hoped you liked this chapter...comment about it!
Ily guys
Sami<3