I Dare You To...!!!!!

POV: ZAC

While we were holding hands down by Horseshoe lake and she laughing about the shape of some random cloud, i started to drift off, thinking about the whole Ethan thing.

Where did he get the audacity to try and kiss Aaron?! Didn't he have a girlfriend?

"Hey, Zac, are you even listening?"

I looked over at Aaron. She was raising her eyebrows at me and i kissed her on the cheek lightly.

"Of course babe."

She took her hand away from mine. "What'd I say?"

I looked at the sky, pretending to think about it until i fianlly admitted defeat.

She just laughed at me. "Your lunch is almost over. Lets go back to school."

****

I held Aaron's hand as she walked me up to the front doors.

"Bye Zac; see you later today."

I gave her a kiss, wrapping my hand around her neck, when suddenly someone cleared their throat loudly next to us.

I looked over to see Viv standing by us. Her red lips were etched in as a scowl and her arms were crossed as she looked at us.

"PDA isn't cute...if ya didn't know." She said as she sauntered up to Aaron and I.

POV: AARON

She was wearing a white long sleave dress with a black strip down the right side of her body, and big, sleek black heels covered her feet.

She was beautiful.

While I was, well. i was wearing black skinny jeans and a red v-neck tee with white pumps and little to no makeup on.

"Aaron, this is... Viv."

She gave me a slight wave and then advanced upon Zac.

"So, this is Aaron; i expected something else..."

Just then she put her hand slightly on Zac's arm and said to him "So, there's a party tomorrow night..and I was wondering if you were going?"

He shifted slightly and looked at me as if he wiahed i wasn't there. What? Was a dead weight to him?

Did he still like Viv? She was pretty....did he really not mean his apology?!

i suddenly jerked my hand away from his without knowing it and said "I am clearly interupting something, so I'll go. Goodbye."

Zac looked over at me and pleaded with his eyes, but I just got in my car and drove away.

****

POV: ZAC

I hadn't given Viv a solid answer...but I was too busy right now to go giver her one anyways.

"Hey Ethan." I said as I waved my hand his way.

He looked over at me and his eyes got wide like a deer's in headlights.

And then he started to walk away, like, a fast walk away; so i walked after him.

I walked after him through the gym, past all 6 math classes, through the library, and finally in the hallway, he started to run!

WTF?!?

"ETHAN!" I yelled as i rushed up to him and then finally tackled him in the hallway.

"Ow! I don't want to talk to you."

I got up off him as he dusted off his shirt and then i said "Why would you try to kiss Aaron? I thought you had a girlfriend?"

He looked at me and finally said "I liked Aaron since the moment i bumped into that clutz in the hallway. And then you go and hit on her when I thought you and Diane were...a thing. And as for Tracy, well, we broke up a week ago..."

I suddenly felt bad for him.

But he was her friend. And if he kept on liking her and tried to drift her opinion towards him, she'd be more likely to listen to him then to me.

"Look Ethan, i know you like her, but can you at least try to put in a good word for me? She listens to you way more than me."

He nodded slowly and then got up, nodded , and walked away.

****

POV: AARON

Vivian.

She was so pretty and perfect and... red lipped.

I admit, i was definitely stalking her facebook, but i mean, she was beautiful!

And what was worse was that had kissed her, so he knew how much he could have her if he really wanted.

My eyes were glued to the computer screen when the doorbell rang. It made me jump at least 3 feet and i exited out of my tabs and went to the door.

"What do you want Zac?" I said as he leaned against the door frame.

"I wanted to know why you left so abruptly today at school?" He said.

"Well, since you were drooling all over that skinny model, i figured i should get out of your way." I said as i crossed my arms.

He laughed it off and tried to pull me close to him, but i pushed him away and got angry.

"Look Zac. I know that she's prettier than me and that you guys kissed and stuff, but i think we were fine the day you apoligized beacuse it was just the fog of it all. I really don't think you're as ready for a relationship as you thought."

He gave me a  confused look and then said harshly "Look, i admit she's pretty but i chose you and you keep shooting yourself down like i don't like you when i do! So if you think that i should go for Viv when every fiber in my body is screaming for you then fine! You're gunna get what you want."

My eyes suddenly started to tear up. "Goodbye." I said in almost a whisper.

"Whatever." He mumbled as he stormed off to his car.

I let my tears start to fall as i closed the door and then walked up to my room.