I Dare You To... Sing A Song

POV: AARON

3 DAYS LATER

Shopping? It was amazing. I mean, i went with Zac, so why wouldn't it be? But being stuck here without him for 6 hours everyday was so boring i practically died until he got home.

"Walter, how many cars do you guys have?"

Walter gave me a small smile, and then led me to the garage.

Holy smokes.

15 cars! 15! The red lambourghinie definitely caught my eye, and off the wall the keys went and into my hands as i walked over and then got it in.

****

School looked exactly the same. Everybody shuffling around like this was their own personal hell. I closed the car door and then leaned against the car and started waiting for Zaac; 25 more minutes.

"Hey Aaron."

Shit.

Garret was walking towards me. Oh no, what am I gunna do? Run? No, i can't leave the car, plus, I'm in heels.

"Hi." I said bitterly as he stopped a few inches away from me.

"How's summer school?"

"Good. How's being a raging acoholic?"

He just scoffed at me and then glared slightly. "Shut up. It was one time. I already apoligized so un bunch your panties and get over it."

OH, this boy was asking for a punch. "Get over it? You slapped me! Now get out of here before Zac comes and knocks you to the ground... again." I smirked and crossed my arms, trying to hide every ounce of fear that was coursing through my body.

"Whatever." He then walked away and soon after the bell rang.

"Pretty little lady!"

I looked up and saw Zac smiling at me as he walked over. He kissed me and then suddenly stopped, his eyes widening.

"What?" I asked, looking around.

"Where'd you get this car?"

I shrugged. "From your garage."

"Oh my god Aaron! My dad's going to kill me if he finds this out! This is his baby!"

"Oh, it'll be fine." I then tossed him the keys and then hopped in the passenger side.

****

POV: ZAC

Despite the car thing, i couldn't stay mad at her. She looked so hot today too. She had on yellow sparkly wedges with short bleach washed demin shorts on and a red peplum on. Her hair was a naturally wavy today and oh man, it was irresistable.

"So, where we going Zac?"

I shrugged and then smirked, but I knew. I pulled up to trail that led to nice spot with grass that had sunshine spill all over it. When we got there, she looked at me and then spread herself all over he grass.

I laughed and then laid down next to her, and then our hands tangled together and she looked over at me.

"Zac?"

"Yea?" I said, looking into her eyes.

"I Dare you to... sing a song."

I gave a puzzled look, but she just smiled at me and so i gave in.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make happy when the skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much i love you, so please don't take my sunshine away.

Her smile grew bigger and then she leaned in and kissed me. "Zac, you realize that spending 6 hours without every day is like, torture?"

I Smirked and then said "Well, what's not to miss?" I wiggled my eyebrows and then she just hit my shoulder and laughed.

Finally we went back home, and we decided to watch 80's movies.

****

POV: AARON

I was feeling so drowsy. I needed to do something.

Zac, let's go swimming."

He looked at me and gave me the no way look, but i just smiled and then grabbed his hand and ran with him over to the pool.

"Jump." I said.

"What? I'm in Pj's!"

I laughed at him and then gave him a evil glare.

"Don't. You. Dare." He said, backing away.

"Oh, i Dare." Then i pushed him in, and as he was falling, he latched onto my leg and pulled me with him. What a jerk!

I pulled up, gasping for air, and across the pool i saw Zac smiling at me and then he swam over and pulled me close to him.

I kissed him, as he wrapped his arms around my waist while i wrapped mine around his neck, and then he backed me against the wall so he could hoist me up. He cupped my butt, and i wrapped my legs around his waist.

We finally got out after that, and he led me to his room with a towel.

"Here. Wait here while i grab some clothes."

I nodded and then laid down on the bed. I was so tired,that, without even knowing it, i fell asleep right away like somebody had knocked me out.