I dare you to...smear your lips w/grass and dirt

POV: AARON

I woke up, groggy and unsure of where the hell i was.

I looked around and saw clothes all over what looked like a dark blue carpeted floor and a black desk with objects scrambled all over it. There was a white wood dresser in the left corner and  night stand near my feet with a long white lmap on it and something black.

Wait, i think it's my phone.

I bend backwards practically to grab it, and then when i got it i checked the screen. 3 missed calls and 5 new messages. All from my mom. I texted her back quickly "I'm fine I just spent the night at a friends house. Be back whenever."

I threw my phone on a pillow, and then the door opened and Zac came through. Oh my god, did i have sex with Zac? I checked my body quickly, still clothed, and then he sat down next to me and handed me a cup of coffee.

"Here you go lazy bones; you slept over you were so tired."

I scoffed and then took the cup and gulped down a ton of steaming hot coffee. "What time is it?"

"11:00 am."

I sat up and scratched my head and looked in a mirror by the door. My hair was all messy and my make up was all smudged. "God, i look haggard. Can i use your bathroom?"

He nodded, and right as i was about to to go into the bathroom he peeked his head out of the doorframe and said "I think you look beautiful by the way."

I stopped and smiled, and then went into the bathroom, brushed my hair, and cleaned off my face. When i got out, Zac was leaning against the wall and he had a smirk on his face.

"What are you staring at?"

He looked at me up and down and then said "I was just thinking about what we're going to do today."

I lifted up an eyebrow and then put my hand on my hip and said "And what makes you think I'm going anywhere with you?"

He just chuckled, tossed me my phone, and then grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs and into his car. Then he started it up, and we were off.

****

The car stopped after about an hour, and when i tried to open the door he stopped me, and then got out and walked around the car, and then opened the door for me.

"Why thank you good sir."

He smiled and then grabbed my hand and held it, intertwined with his. It gave me a bucket of butterflies in my stomach and it made me happy.

We were at horseshoe lake and as we got down near the water, we laid down on the grass, our hands still intertwined,  and just laid there for a while until finally we turned our heads so we were facing each other and he said

"Aaron; I dare you to... Run your lip gloss along the grass and then put some on."

My eyes got big as watermelons, but i wasn't going to back out, so i took it out of my pocket and then ran it along the small patch of grass near me and then squinted my eyes so i could think it wasn't covered in grass, and then i put in on my lips. EW.

I looked over and saw Zac laughing his ass off, so i smirked with my grassy dirt covered lips and then said "Here, lets share if you find it so funny." Then i wiped it off my lips and smeared it onto his, laughing the whole time.

"Oh, gross Aaron!" He tried wiping it off, but it did't work.

"Here, let me help you." I wiped it off his lips with my thumb,  and then leaned in and kissed his slightly tainted cotton candy lips. It was a soft kiss, and when i leaned away, his eyes were still closed, and his hand had tightened around mine.