I dare you to... flash the principle

1 WEEK LATER

POV: AARON
My cheeks flashed several shades of red as i glanced back quickly at the small group of people forming behind me while i walked up to the principle who was talking to one of the english teachers.

"Yes, so Mr. Gurt, the grading has changed to-"

"Mr., Mr. Anderson?" I cleared my throat as he looked over at me and i heard the snickers behind me.

"Yes Ms...Vene! What is it?"

I took a deep breath and then smiled widely as i lifted up my shirt and tank top...and bra... to reveal my bare chest to the principle.

He stood there a few moments dazed, looking at my boobs, until he shook his head and said angrily with red cheeks, "My office. Now."

I put my shirt back down and walked slowly to the office while i mumbled back angrily at the group of seniors laughing their asses off. "You better mark me down. Beat that Zac."

He looked at me long enough to stop laughing and smirked at me as he put his hand up in mock hurt. "Ooh, good one."

I glared as i turned the corner and then smiled to myself as i thought about his cute smirk. Damn, why'd he have to be so cute? I had to stop thinking about him and his hot bo-no.

"Right there Ms. *cough* Vene." He ushered me to the chair across from him and i sat down slowly.

"Now, even though you are new, i would expect you to understand the rules of a public school."

I nodded quickly and started to babble out " I know and I promise it'll never happen again."

He gave me a questioning look but then said "A warning, but only this once...so do not let it happen again; now go." He pointed towards the door and i rushed out and bumped right into someone, falling down on my butt.

"Aaron?! Not again...girl you're clutsy!" He grabbed my han das i glared at him and got up.

"Shut up Ethan! I wasn't looking."

He laughed at me and then walked with me to english; we had it together.

"Soo, when do i get to meet this girlfriend of yours? Tracy right?" I wiggeled my eyebrows up and down as i nudged his side while he just rolled his eyes at me.

"You're such a dork Aaron. And soon." I laughed and then suddenly i felt a strong hand on my arm pulling me towards a dark room when I heard a door slam shut and suddenly i couldn't see.

"What the hell?!?" I reached my arms out for something to identify with when suddenly an arm grabbed mine and pulled me closer to its body. Getting flustered, I dropped my bag and tried to adjust my eyes when i saw a tanned hand reach for the light and flick it on.

"Za-Zac?"

He stared down at me with a mysterious look that basically said "Lets bang."

"Hey there Flasher, i thought maybee, since one guys' already seen your boobs, i could see them too."

I pushed away from him and picked up my bag. "No way! You disgust me Zac! That's exactly why you're going to fall off your pedastal and I'm going to take it."

He smirked at me with a glint of sultriness in his eyes and then pulled me close again and my thoughts got scrambled, my knees turning to jell-o.

"uh, uh..."

He started to bend down when i suddenly began to think...OMG no! DOn't kiss me; wait do kiss me; wait no, yes, OMG i need to not fall for this ridiculously handsome boy!

When a sudden urge popped into my head and i backed up and opened the door, when i turned around quickly and said "Zac, I'll never bang you, oh and by the way-"

Right then and there i lifted up my shirts again and his eyes popped open, obvious shock clear in his eyes.

"Bye." I smiled and then sauntered out, happy that i made him want me.

Aaron:1 Zac:0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: ZAC

I stared there shocked as she walked out of the janitors closet, and then i without even thinking about it, my feet walked me out of the room and into my science class.

"Dude, why are you 5 minutes late?" Garret looked behind him at me as Diane stared at me from the side like i was a god.

"Hey there sexy...you know, i was wondering if maybe you wanted to...after class?" SH eleaned over the side of her desk and ran her finger up and down my chest, but i pulled it off and said blankly "No thanks."

I thought for a moment i saw her glance towards Garret like she was asking him, but i ignored it and took out my notebook and started to write down the notes on the board.

This girl was definitely NOT going to be boring.

A/N HEY! i ACTUALLY LIKE THIS TORY AND I JUST CHANGED THE COVER! SO DO YOU THINK HE'S FALLING FOR HER? ORRR DO YOU THINK SHE LIKES ETHAN?!?! AND DIANE? IS SHE EVER GUNNA CHANGE???:D INTERESTINGGGG HAHA(:  SONG ON THE SIDE IS FOR AARON!!! BYE

-sami <3