I Dare You To...OMG

POV: ZAC

Aaron had fianlly met my parents.

They liked her, or so they said, and now they were packing for another trip so Aaron and I were hanging out in my room.

"Zac, you needa take me home." Aaron insisted.

"But babe, you just got here..."

"I've been here for 3 hours and i have school tomorrow." She exclaimed.

I laughed and tossed a football around. "Christmas break is soon."

She smiled and laid next to me on the bed. "Yea?"

"Well," I said, "what are we gunna do? My parents are always gone for Christmas."

She looked over at me, and smiled even bigger. "You can spend it with me and my family if you want. But you have to get me a gift."

I smiled back. "Only if i get one too."

"Deal."

****

I opened the car door for her and then walked her to the door.

"Well, see you tomorrow?" I said while hugging her.

She pulled away and looked a little sympathetic. "i would love to but I'm hanging out with Shane tomorrow. I promised him."

She gave me a are you gunna blowup look, and my body was already tense, but i pretended not to care.

No way was I being called tampon boy again.

"Nah man, i'm not mad, just don't do anything flirty."

"Kay sweets, night."

****

THE NEXT DAY

POV: AARON

I got up at like, 11, and then checked my phone; a new message from Shane.

Hey, when are we hanging out? how about 12:30?

I texted back sure, and then took a quick shower.

After that, I dressed up in some green jean capris, and then put on a navy short sleeved shirt with black sneakers.

Finally Shane showed up.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I got into his car and then we were off.

We drove for a while, and i got a text from Ethan.

wanna hang out?

can't with Shane.

:( not good!

I didn't reply to Ethan. I mean, SHane was a good guy, who was he to judge somebody he hadn't even met?

We finally got to the playground, a place i wanted to hang out of course, and when we got there i immediately went for the swings.

He sat next to me and we sung slowly on the ground for a while. Finally we got up and walked over to a gazibo near the playground and we sat down.

And Shane was really close to me.

"So," he said. And  then he leaned in.

Nononono! This could not be happening again!

I leaned away and he kept leaning in. NO!

Finally i got up and he actually fell over the side of the gazibo, leaning over to far.

HA!

"Ow! Aaron, what the hell?!" Shane said as he got up and rubbed the side of his head.

"I thought we were just friends Shane!" I excalimed, grabbing my bag and walking away kind of sort of really fast.

"Well, who says we can't be more?" He said, walking towards me.

I walked away faster. "Uh, my boyfriend."

"Who? Zac. He doesn't deserve you!"

That stopped me dead in my tracks.

"How do you know his name?" I said, turning around slowly.

He stopped and shifted his feet. "Look, it's a long story Aaron..."

I interupted him. "Was it even an accident? You meeting me in the CD store?"

He said nothing.

"OMG." I said.

And then I ran. I ran so fast i couldn't hear his voice anymore within one second.

I ran along side the road for what seemed like ever and then as i got out of breath and gulped for air, it started to down pour.

Great.

Perfect.

I grabbed my phone and dialed a number as i wiped away the rain drops.

They answered on the second ring.

"Zac?"

OKAY SO I KNOW SHE ISN'T WEARING LIKE WINTER CLOTHING BUT I GUESS SHE'S JUST WEIRD LOL! HOPE YOU ENJOY AND LIKE. COMMENT, VOTE, ENJOY!

- sami <3