I Dare You To... Not kiss me ALL day till school ends

POV: AARON
I dropped my bag near the door and then plopped myself on the couch. School was easy like usual, and i finally decided to give Gigi a chance as a friend. Lets hope i don't regret it.

1 unread text message from Gigi

Hey

I went upstairs and then put my pjs on, and then went back downstairs to the couch.

Hey Gigi,  what's up?

I ploped my phone down and then laid down on the couch and put on one of my favorite shows; Scrubs. I laughed as JD had one of his ridiculous daydreams and then Brutus came over and laid his head down on my couch pillow.

"Hey buddy; come up here."

I patted the couch and then he jumped up and laid next to me. I laid my arms on his stomach and then we just laid there until the doorbell rang.

"Coming!"

I heaved myself up and then got up to the door and opened it to see Zac standing there.

"Can i come in or am I just supposed to stand here all day?"

I smiled and rolled my eyes and then left the door open and walked back to the couch and plopped down. Brutus joined me again and i heard the door close.

"Exucse me, Brutus, may i sit here?"

I looked up as Zac asked the dog and then slightly pushed him off the couch and replaced the dog with himself.

I didn't care though. I wrapped my arms around waist and then nestled my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

****

I fell off the couch abruptly and jolted awake. It hurt my head alittle and i mumbled "Ow."

Suddenly i smelled bacon and eggs and my nose led me to the kitchen were Zac was by the stove with a spatula in his hand.

"Hey sleepy head; Awake finally? I'm making breakfast for dinner."

I went over to the table and sat down and then about 5 minutes later he came over with two plates and two forks.

I dug in and then after we were finished eating, i led him up to my room and we laid down in my bed till about 11:45 and then he got up and put his shirt back on.

"Where are you going?"

"Home. We do have school tomorrow."

I pouted and gave him my best puppy dog face. "Please. We can go to schooll tomorrow and I can find a shirt you can borrow."

He thought about it for a moment and then took his shirt and came back and laid down with me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and then we both fell asleep.

****

"Here; you can borrow this shirt. I got it for my dad for his birthday but we wont wear it because it's American Eagle and he thinks he's too old."

I tossed the shirt towards him and then i said "Now i have to get ready; I'll meet you downstairs."

He nodded and then i went to my room and curled my hair into little ringlets. Then i put on some dark wash skinny jeans and brown heel boots. On top i put on a white v-neck and then a brown leather jacket as well as minimal make up.

"Ready Zac?"

I looked up at him and when he saw me his jaw practically dropped.

"Whoa."

I smiled and then walked outside and he quickly followed and then wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned my head so i could see him and then he started to lean in when i said "Zac; I dare you to... not kiss me ALL day until school ends."

His eyes got wide suddenly and then he pulled away and walked over to the drivers side of the car.

****

I daydreamed as Gigi rambled on and on about how this guy was crying and she told him her story about her near death experience and tried to console him.

"He was so entranced by my story that he wants to talk to me more over dinner on Friday night."

I nodded, not really paying attention to her or the teacher. I didn't want to be here but i couldn't affored to fail this class. I already had a C-.

****
Finally.

6th period had come and as i walked down the hallway, someone came up to me and said

"Ready to go to American Wars clumsy?"

I looked up and smiled at Ethan. "Yes, most definitely."

****

"Aaron! Come on! Let me see your paper!"

We had gotten a book assignment in 6th and we were told to work alone.

"No Ethan."

He glared at me and i just chuckled and then went back to work.

****
I said goodbye to Ethan as i put my books away and then i started my walk to the parking lot to see Ethan and get a ride home.

RIght as i was about to get into the parking lot though, Garret stepped in my path.

"Aaron, i need to talk to you."

I sighed, rolled my eyes, crossed my arms, and then spat out "What?"

He grabbe my arm tightly and then said "I remember when we first met. We practically made out. Maybe we could do it again."

I tried to yank my arm away from his grip but it was too tight. "Garret, let go of me. You're hurting me."

His grip just got tighter and he whispered close to me "I don't care what you want,"

That's when i smelled it.

Booz.

His stinked of it.

"Garret you're drunk. Just let me go."

He just scoffed and then pulled me over to his car and opened the passenger door. "Get in." I just stood there and shook my head no. Then he slapped. It stung and i closed my eyes waiting for his next move when suddenly his hand was no longer holding my arm and i opened my eyes slightly to see Zac sheilding me and Garret on the ground. When he got up I saw his nose was bloody.

"Stay away from her and leave us alone!" Zac was angry as he said those words.

"You're not as high and mighty as you think you are Zac. Diane doesn't even like you anymore and this girl that you follow around like a puppy is a huge nerd and not worth the air she breathes."

Zac lunged at him again and then Garret ran off. I could feel tears running down my faces and Zac turned around and looked at me.

"Don't listen to him Aaron. You are worth every second in the world and nothing can change that."

I looked up at him and then hugged him tightly and he hugged me right back.

We stood there like that for a while until he said "Come on; let me take you home."

I nodded and then we got in his car and started to drive back to my house.

****
"Here; sit down."

I sat down on my couch and then Zac next to me and then put an ice pack on my sore cheek.

I winced slightly and Zac saw  it.

"Here; let me make it better." Then he leaned in and kissed me. It was soft and sweet and passionate. He placed his hand on my not sore cheek and then my arm found its way to his chest.

"I thought my cheek was sore, not my lips."

He smiled and then kissed me again. "It made you feel better though."

I smiled and nodded, and then he out the ice pack back on my cheek.