I dare you to... Want it

POV: ZAC

Great. In detention with the one person in my life who i hated, well besides a few choice people.

"Zac?"

I stared at my English paper, not acknowledging the fact that Garret had just spoke to me.

"Look, Zac, all I wanted to say is that you're kind of being a girl about this whole Diane thing. I know she hurt you and all but she got over it, and so should you."

I practically turned around and punched him right then and there. "Garret man, what the fuck happened to you? Me and you were best friends and when you told me you liked a girl, i didn't crap all over her like you did to Aaron."

He looked down a moment, showing shame, and then said quietly "I know dude, i feel really bad about that, but she's turning you into a big soft mushy gushy teddy bear. I just don't want you to turn for a girl who will eventually break your heart."

I looked at him expressionless and then said "Yeah well, it can't be fixed so easily Garret." The beel just happened to rin gat that exact moment, so i got up and left before he could say anything more.

POV: AARON

"Ethan, you don't understand, he got in the fight because of me."

Ethan and me were sitting in the library after school had ended, and we were the only two in there besides one geeky girl with bright neon pink hair reading Shakespeare.

" Wow, Aaron, you realize that he has never done for any girl other than you. He must really like you. And as much as me and him rarely talk anymore, i don't want you to hurt him."

I looked at Ethan and then said "I know."

****

About half an hour later Ethan had left to go hang out with Tracy, so i was all alone when my phone started to go off.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweets, what are you doing right now?"

I smirked through the phone at his voice and then said "Sitting in a guys bed naked, what about you?"

"So not funny."

I laughed and then he said "I'm outside of the school; come outside and meet me."

"Why are you still here? Oh wait, you had detention."

"Whatever Aaron, just come here."

Then he hung up and sighed, picked up my books, shoved them into my bag, and headed towards the entrance.

He was there, like always, leaning against his car, and when i got there, he opened the passsenger door for me and said "Get in, we're going somewhere special."

I got in unsure of what to say, and then turned up the music on the radio.

"Oh my god, i love this song!"

"Who Dat Girl" was playing by Flo Rida, and i turned it up so loudly i couldn't even hear Zac when he got in the car.

"She ain't got riches, but she got fashion. She aint a model, but cameras flashin. And everybody be breaking their neck like, who dat girl, who dat girl, who dat girl."

I was singing at the top of my lungs, and then out of nowhere, Zac started to sing with me. I was laughing uncontrolably while singing and ti was hilarious. He looked at me and smiled while he sang, and i looked at him and thought about he was so cute and funny when he wasn't being an ass. He was cute and funny, and right now was currently singing so off key that brids would die at the sound of his voice.