I Dare You To... Punch Diane in the face

POV: ZAC

Her favorite color is blue. Mine is red. She likes Coke and Dr.pepper; i like Moutian Dew and Coke. She hates screamo and country music. I like anything. Her favorite food is lasagna; mine is pizza. I learned that she secretly loves carrot cake and sometimes she wishes she lived in a smaller house instead of a huge mansion, as she calls it. She learned that me and Ethan used to be friends but then me and Garret got closer in 7th grade and sometimes and i regret how i acted. She also learned that me and Diane aren't serious and i pulled away from her because i didn't want to start a fight. I learned when she was little she fell off her porch and broke her leg.

It was almost 8:00 when we got everything out, and it was only like 2:30 when we started.

"Haha, no I'm serious Zac. I've burned water before!"

I laughed at her and she laughed too, and then she asked me the one question I'd been trying to aviod.

"Zac, why do act mean all the time if you're really not?" She was leaning against me on the couch, eating popcorn while we watched an old 80's movie,

"Because I'm sucha bad ass." i smirked down at her, and she just rolled her eyes and then asked me another question.

"Have you ever had an actual relationship with a girl and have not cheated on her?"

I gulped slightly and then said "Diane has actually been the one relationship i had never cheated on before. I thought she wouldn't cheat on me either, but she did. And i knew i couldn't trust her ever again, and that's why I only see us as a hobby."

I saw sadness in her eyes, and i knew she felt bad for me.

"Hey Zac, lets play I dare you to... It's your turn."

I smirked and then said "I dare you to... punch Diane in the face."

Her eyes widened and then she sat up quickly and gulped loudly. "I'm not so sure. Can i tell her the dare was from you?"

I nodded. "That rotten blonde can burn in hell."

****

POV: AARON

After last night i realized i was right. Zac was nice, and secretly scared. And i knew turning him away from the janitors closet yesterday was the right idea.

But today, i had to punch her in the face. I cam prepared too. Me and Zac agreed that after i punched her, he'd sneak me away beofre the principal came around. I even came dressed cute so people who stayed for the fight knew i wasn't ugly. Yes, i'm that concerned.

I was wearing blue jean shorts with a green hoodie and white t-shirt underneath that said "Go Green" and then black coverse, and my hair was in a high ponytail.

"Ready or not, here i come.." I mumbled as i walked up to Diane and tapped her shoulder.

She was wearing a birght neon purple mini skirt with a boob hanging out white short sleeved shirt, her black bra showing thorugh, and then tall black shiny heels.

"What do you want nerd?" She was popping her gum and giving me a "I'm way better than you look"

"I wanted to tell you you'll probably need a nose job."

"Why?"

That's when it happened. It was so fast and my hand hurt like hell seconds after, and i froze as she fell to the ground, falling back off her heels. That's when Zac came up to me and said "Come on Aaron, we need to go now!"

But all i could do was stand there. I was frozen solid. So Zaac picked me up and hung me over his shoulder as he ran away from the scene and all i saw as we left was the upside down scene of someone helping Diane off the ground; it was Garret.