I dare you to... Eat Dog Food

POV: AARON

Monday.

I hate Mondays.

They're long and boring and Zac takes forever to get out of school...and it was only 12:00!

*Beep*

My phone; i had a new message so i checked it.

Hey Aaron, want to hang out? I called in sick from school today (:

It was Ethan. I was so excited to see a message i jumped on the chance to hang out with him. He told me he would pick me up in five. I looked in the mirror and i could deal with outfit, but my hair was a little messy so i finger combed it and then was good to go. I brushed my teeth real quick and then my doorbell rang.

"ETHAN!" I yelled with a smile.

"AARON!" He yelled back, smiling just as big.

Ever since the whole kiss thing went down we had both just decided to put it behind us.

****

As we rode in the car it was comfortable silence and then Ethan broke it by casually saying "So, have you talked to that Shane guy lately?"

"Yea, why?" I asked, still looking out the window.

"He just seems creepy Aaron, i mean, who meets a girl in a CD shop??"

I looked over at him and smirked. "A guy who still has good taste in music!" Then i stuck out my tongue.

He only laughed momentarily though. "Aaron, i'm serious; you're my friend and i want you to be careful."

"Fine Ethan." I said, as i quitely texted Zac that i was going to hang out with Ethan today.

When we got to the park, i lazily got out of the car and then Ethan smiled at me.

"What?" I said, biting into an apple I'd picked up before i'd left.

"Why did you wear sweatpants to the park?" He asked, now laughing.

"Whatever, shut up ya loser." I said, smiling and then throwing my apple away.

We sat down by some ducks and since Ethan had a bag of wavy Lays i tossed some to the ducks as we talked.

"So, how is online schooling going?" He asked, trying to make his chip bag get out of my reach.

"Mmm, it's good, how is actual school?"

He just huffed and sighed and then we sat there for awhile.

****

I got home around eight and for some reason i was so tired.

I threw my purse down on the table and then headed upstairs with my dog and flopped on bed.

Gooooodnight.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and texted Zac.

I Dare you to...come to my house and then eat dog food!! :p

8 minutes later Zac came saunterig in and asked "Where is it?"

I gave him a mini bowl of food and then we sat at the counter as he stared at it for awhile.

"Well?" I said finally.

"Get me a really big cup of water real quick."

I did and then as i sat it down on the counter he dumped the whole food bowl in his mouth, swallowed after a minute, and then gulped down the enitre pitcher of water, and then got  more water and gulped that down as well.

"Sickest thing ever." He said, eyes squinted and mouth open, like he was trying to cleanse his mouth.

"Hahahaha." I said, almost peeling over in laughter.

"Alright alrighgt." he said, pulling me and hugging me.

Me and Zac hadn't talked about the whole Shane thing because i knew it would just upset him. And even though i knew it would it still made me mad, i mean, he can get upset when i talk to guys but it's fine if he talks to girls? Not cool.

He let go of me and then gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and then grabbed his keys and said "I'm sorry Aaron but my parents got back today so i have to go, but i'll see you later tonight okay?"

I smiled and led him out the door. "Kay."

OKAY SO YAY! i UPLOADED...AND FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE SHANE I MADE ETHAN ON YOUR SIDE. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT EVEN THOUGH IT ISN'T TO INTERSTING AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT AND GREAT COMMENTS AND VOTES..KEPP READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!! oH AND IF YOU WANT ME TO LIKE, DEDICATE A CHAPTER TO YOU, JUST ASKE, I'LL TRY TO MAKE SURE YOU ALL GET A CHAPTER IF YOU ASK!! aND THATNKS FOR THE STORY IDEAS!

- sami <3