I Dare You To...The End

• Dedicated to Every single one of my fans who've stuck by me through this whole story.

EPILOGUE: 5 years later

POV: AARON

I sat there, leaning against Zac and watching TV. After high school, we moved into together, and some how, i managed to get him to agree to wait on sex until we got married. I had a fat diamond ring on my finger, and a man i loved.

He'd given it to me on a Friday night, in a nice restuarant, and he asked me in the cheesiet, cutest way.

"I Dare You To...marry me..."

I screamed yes with joy. Everythingin my life was fianlly the way it was meant to be, and i couldn't imagine spending it with anyone else but Zac.

After highschool, Garrett eventually got arrested for drug possesion, and i rememeber hearing that Shane had got shot by one of his bodyguards. Gigi and me still kept in touch, she was becoming a biologist, and Ethan was trying to open his own restuarant.

I made it my buisness to stay out of Viv's buisness, and as for me, I was in college, studying to become a teacher.

Zac was trying to get into the NFL, and by the looks of it, he had a good chance. One in a million, but it was still good.

Meeting Zac was the best thing that ever happened. And Daring him to do all those things and all those moments we had together, i wouldn't trade for anything, because i loved him.

I dared to love him.

GOODBYE GUYS, IT'S BEEN GREAT. I LOVED ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT AND I'M SERIOUS WHEN I SAY I WANT YOU TO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY. THE SUMMARY DOESN'T GIVE ALOT AWAY, AND IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME IF YOU GUYS CHECKED IT OUT. IT'S SUMMERTIME SO I'M GOING TO UPLOAD A BUNCH AND IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU COULD VOTE, COMMENT, AND READ IT! IT'S CALLED CANDICE CLARK, AND IS ALSO SET IN HIGHSCHOOL. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT. LOVE YOU GUYS AND SERIOUSLY, I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU PEOPLE IF YOU READ MY NEW STORY.

THIS MIGHT BE GOODBYE FOR I DARE YOU TO... BUT IT'S HARDLY THE END.

-sami <3