I Dare You To...

POV: ZAC

I laughed at Garret as he told us all about a one night stand from Saturday night.

"So Zac; me and the guys along with a couple of the hot seniors girls were gunna skip the first 2 periods of the day and play a game of I dare you to, wanna join?"

I grinned back at him and nodded my head. I dare you to was my game, and nobody had ever been able to take that crown away from me. Most of the girls that played would always chicken on their dares, but the super sluts wouldn't. As for the guys, only sometimes.

Suddenly i smelled a girls perfume right behind me and i turned around to see Diane. She had been  my off and on again girlfriend since 10th grade.

"Hey baby. So are you going with us to play i dare you to?" She batted her eyelashes at me and fiddled with one of her fake pink nails.

"Duh Diane." I scoffed at her and she looked shocked but tried to cover it up. I knew i was harsh, but i didn't care. Diane and me were just considered a hobby in my mind.

"Oh, well lets go." She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Garret and the rest of the guys. I looked back to see if they'd help me, but all they did was smirk at me, and i glared back.

POV: AARON

I pulled into the parking lot of my new school, and got out of my car, hoping i wasn't to underdressed ofr the first day of my senior year. I was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, a pare of red converse with a black tee and red hoodie. My hair was in loose curls around my faace, and i blew one out of my eyesight as i made it inside and into the office.

"Why hello there. You must be new here. What's your name?" The elderly lady looked up at me and smiled and i half smiled back.

"Aaron Vene."

"Okay, here you go sweetie; your schedule." She handed it to me and i thanked her as i walked out of the hallway and to my locker.

While i was putting my extra school supplies away, i heard a couple of girls talking loudly near my locker and i got quiet.

"I can't wait for the game of I dare you too today! It's going to be awesome. Espically since Zac's playing and he has a girlfriend."

"I know! She's going to blow up when he gets dared to get a lapdance from a girl."

"I know haha."

What's I dare you to?I thought to myself when i realized i was staring at them, and one turned and glared at me. "Who are you and why are you starig at us?" She said bitterly.

"Oh, I'm Aaron Vene. I'm new here." I waved slightly and they just soffed then conntinued talking.

"Great. Enemies already." I mumbled as a lurched away to 1st period when i suddenly ran into someone, faliing on my but and spilling my bag all over the ground.

"Oh dude, I'm sorry." A guys voice said and I just sighed and started picking it up. Behind me i heard the girls giggling at me and i tried to ingnore it.

When i was about to grab my history book, a tanned hand grabbed it and held it to me as i got up slowly to look at him. And when i did, my knees got weak and i smiled. He had beautiful blue eyes, and his hair was brown with blonde highlights. "Sorry again for bumping you. I'm just trying to get to the White castle."

I looked at him confused and he looked at me confused right back. "You don;t know about the Whte castle? I thought even the nerds knew about it."

I sighed and shifted my feet slightly. "Great, you think i look like a nerd. Well, I'm not, I'm new here. I'm Aaron Vene."