I dare you to... What?!?!

POV: AARON

The white castle. I hadn't been here in a while, but when i chekced the spot on the wall with my name on it, all my dares points were there. I had what looked like 35, some from Zac, some from the snotty girls, and when i saw Zacs name he had at least 90.

I sat down when everybody else came in, and then we started the game. Gigi went first.

"Ethan; i dare you to....kiss Zac!"

Ethan and Zacs eyes got wide when she said this, but i just burst out laughing. Man, sometimes Gigi wasn't so bad after all.

Ethan gulped, looked at Zac, and Zac nodded, so Ethan got up and leaned down close to Zacs' face, and then he did. Just a small peck, but it was enough to get everyone laughing and to get jaws dropping.

Sadly though, after that the game shortly ended, and we were all headed back to the school. I was walking in the back of the group, when Garret slide up beside me.

"Have you told Zac about me and Diane yet? I promise it's just sex."

He was keeping his voice low, so i hissed back "No you jerk. You need to tell him yourself you little pig." Then i ran and jumped onto Ethans back screaming "Piggyback ride!"

He gripped my legs and then ran off ahead of everyone else, both of us laughing all the way, but for some reason Zac wasn't in the group of people walking back to school...maybe he left early.

****

We finally got back to school, both me and Ethan walking and laughing.

"Ethan ssh, i think i see people."

One of the classroom windows was facing us and i could see two figures through the glass, but i just couldn't see who it was...

"Come on Ethan, lets see who it is." I tip toed over to the window and looked in.

There was Diane, sucking face...with Zac.

OKAY OKAY OKAY; I KNOW THIS IS A SUPER SUPER SUPER SHORT CHAPTER BUT I SUDDENLY GOT WRITERS BLOCK, AND I THOUGHT YOU GUYS COULD WAIT TO SEE WHAT AARON IS GOING TO DO...IS SHE GOING TO JUST LET IT GO OR GET REALLY MAD....AND DIDN'T ZAC SAY HE WAS OVER DIANE? jUST GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT! i'LL TRY TO UPDATE THIS WEEK SINCE MY SCHOOLS HAS WINTER BREAK STARTING WEDNESDAY! PLEASE TOUGH IT OUT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SHE'LL DO!

<3 sami