I Dare you to...stay.

POV: AARON

I decided to hang out with Ethan today. We hadn't seen each other in a while and i missed him. We was my first friend here after all.

"Let's see who can swing the highest! Ready? Go!" He shouted as we ran over and hopped on a couple of swings.

The only reason we were at the primary school was because we were too cool to hang out anywhere else. I ended up beating him, even though he denied it to the fullest extent.

After that we went to Gulliano's Pizza & Ice Cream Parlor were we got some ice cream and then walked down to Horseshoe lake were we sat underneath the gazibo.

"Hey, Aaron, I have something to tell you...but i don't know if I should or not."

I gave him a quizzical look. "Tell me Ethan."

He shifted uncomfortably and for a while a long, awkward silence sat between us until finally he said "I saw Zac today...and it was with this girl, named Vivian. They were...kissing."

I soaked it all up for a moment, and then quitely said "Are you sure?"

He nodded silently, and then just when i was about to say goodbye and leave, Ethan leaned in. Leaned in and started to close his eyes, like he was about to kiss me!

The worst part though, was i that i wasn't doing anything to stop him. I just sat there, looking at him, leaning farther and farther away until finally he opened his eyes and said

"Oh. My. God. Aaron-"

Before he even had a chance to explain, i ran away up the hill and rushed into my car. I started it up and then drove until i couldn't any longer. I was somewhere in the bottoms, and i rested my head on my steering wheel and cried. I cried about Zac. I was hurt. I cried about Ethan. I was confused.

My life had suddenly been turned upside down.

POV: ZAC

Vivian Moon.

Whoa. It was like, i was under her trance or something.

I mean, Aaron was amazing and when we kissed, but Vivian was passion and lust, and when she kissed me i kissed her right back.

Harder.

It wasn't until about midnight when I heard Aaron come through the front door and open the bedroom door.

"Hey." I said, giving her a half way.

But she didn't even acknowledge me. She just grabbed a duffle bag out of the closet and started stuffing clothes into it.

"Whoa whoa, Aaron; what are you doing?"

She finally looked up at me when i got up and walked towards her. Her eyes were puffy and her lip quivered as she glared at me.

"Tell me it isn' true?" She said seriously.

I gave her a sympathetic look. "It is." I said quitely.

She looked around for a moment, then wiped her nose and shoved some shoes into her bag.

"Goodbye Zac."

I tried grabbing her arm,  but she just yanked herself away and then opened the front door and as she started to walk to her car, she stopped and  turned around and said "Zac. I gave you the chance you wanted. And you blew it. One kiss is going to be just the beginning for you... goodbye."

She opened her car door when finally i said "I dare you to... stay; please."

I saw her pause for a moment, like she was almost considering it, but then she shook her head and got in her car.

I sighed and walked back inside. I felt more crappy at this moment then I had ever felt before.

My phone beeped just then i looked at it. One unread text message from Viv.

Hey(; I thought about today and that kiss.....yum!

I tossed my phone on the couch and then took off my shirt. I flopped down on the couch when i realized that it smelled like Aaron.

Shit. This was going to suck.

****

POV: AARON

I drove home fast. i couldn't stop crying and i tried to stop thinking about Zac. he hurt me, and even though it was just a kiss, with Zac it was so much more.

That one kiss would lead to two kisses and then three, and then making out with a few different girls and then next thing you know....

I got home and thrust open my door when i suddenly got tackled by Brutus. He jumped onto me and started to lick my face all over.

I laughed and giggled and then finally he hopped off and i walked upstairs with him. I threw my bag onto the floor and then laid down on my bed with Brutus. I hugged him and kept my arms there as i slowly drifted off to sleep, sniffling a little.

OKAY. THIS IS A VERY ACTION PACKED CHAPTER BECAUSE THE LAST ONE WAS KIND OF A FILLER. BUT I HOPE THIS ONE KEEPS YOU ON THE EDGE. WHAT'S GUNNA HAPPEN WITH ZAC AND AARON? WILL ETHAN APOLIGIZE? AND VIVIAN MOON.....(; LOL. ANYWAYS I'LL UPLOAD SOONER BEACUSE IT'S MY SPRING BREAK, SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY! :D PLEASE VOTE, LIKE, AND COMMENT!!!!

-sami <3