I dare you to...meet the new kid

*1 WEEK LATER*

POV: AARON

I was trying to find a CD, looking on the various metal shelves for the Burlesque CD. I loved that movie so much.

An ACDC CD caught my eye though so I went to grab it, but as I did, another hand grabbed it, and I looked up to see a cute guy smiling at me.

“You can have it.” He said, handing it to me.

“Thanks.” I said, grabbing it and then walking over to the cashier, deciding to not get the other CD.

“My name’s Shane; Shane Ferrek.”

“I’m Aaron Vene.” I said, not really sure why he was still next to me.

As I paid for the CD and walked out, he followed next to me and said “so, can I have your number?” He said.

I gave him a you’re a weirdo look and he sighed, and then shook his head.

“My bad, I forgot to say a cheesy pick-up line. Can I try again?”

I laughed and nodded my head, amused.

“Is that a phone in your back pocket?” He said, raising one eyebrow.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because that ass is calling me!” He said, sticking his hands out like he’d just performed a comedy act.

“Haha, that’s pretty good.” I said.

“Thanks, so maybe I can get your number over a cup of coffee?” He said, smiling at me.

“You know what, sure.”

POV: ZAC

Come over Aaron! I’m so bored!

It was after school on Thursday and I had nothing to do.

I tried to hang out with Ethan today, but he’s still ignoring me, so know I was just desperately trying to get someone to hang out with me… and Aaron was my next target.

Busy right now, but how about 6:00?

I sighed and texted back k, and then put my phone on the bed and checked the time.

5:45 pm.

Oh. My. Gosh.

Time please go faster.

I decided to go onto Facebook to kill some time and as I scrolled down the page I saw a picture posted by Aaron.

It was her and some boy with the caption “NEW FRIEND:D”

POV: AARON

I rang Zacs doorbell and when he answered the door he gave me a serious look and my stomach suddenly did a flip.

“What’s wrong?” I said.

“So, who’s this new guy you’re hanging out with?” He said all snappy.

WTF?

“Who’s this over protective serious tampon wearing boy? I said just as snappy back.

His eyes got wide and then he pulled me into a giant bear hug.

Whattt?

“Aaron, I love you so much.”

“Thanks?” I said confused.

“No girl has ever stood up to me like that…tampon boy?”

I looked up at him and laughed, then poked his nose and walked inside. “I’m hungry.”

He laughed and then rolled his eyes and closed the door. “Well then have some food big butt.” He said as he smirked.

“Hey! You worship this ass.” I said as I sauntered to the kitchen, waving my ass back and fourth.

He playfully ran up to me and then hugged me from behind, kissing my neck.

“Why would I worship something that’s already mine?”

I laughed and walked out of his grasp, opening the fridge and pulling out a coke, opening it up and taking a giant gulp.

“So, just out of curiosity, who is this new kid you met?” He asked, pretending to fiddle with his thumbs.

“Just a good friend.” I said, while smiling, remembering earlier today.

OKAY IM SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS AFILER AND SOMEWHAT BORING BUT I HAD TO FIND A WAY TO INTRODUCE THE NEW GUY AND THIS IS THEY WAY I THOUGHT OF..SO WHAT'DA THINK OF SHANE, AND THE ACTOR I CHOSE?! PLUS IF YOU WANT TO SUGGEST A PLAN FOR THE NEW CHARACTER GO AHEAD! JUST MESSAGE ME AN IDEA

-sami <3