I dare you to... make out and then be a buttmunch

POV: AARON

“Hey guys!” I sat down next to the group of girls who normally played I dare you to with the rest of us, but as soon as I did, they got up hurriedly and walked away. “Great.” I mumbled as I sat down alone.

 “What’s a cute girl like you doing all alone?”

 As Zac sat down I sighed and looked his way, putting away my coke and sandwich as I said “Not alone anymore; plus, now that you’re here, every single hoe bag will sit here in 3,2,1…”

 As soon as I got to 1, naturally tons of girls came over to talk to us like we were popular, or at least, me.

 “See ya Zac…”

 He gave me an please stay look, and I just gave him sad eyes as I walked off to my locker. When I got there, A perky, big eyed red head was standing against it, and I knew she looked familiar.

 “Um, excuse me but can you move?” I looked at her impatiently when I suddenly remembered where she was from; she gave Ethan the dare to lick my face.

 “Hi! I’m Tracy! Ethans girlfriend. He says you’ve been wanting to meet me for like ever, even thought we have science together.”

 My eyes wide with shock I hugged her and said “Oh my god, hey! And I’m sorry he just didn’t tell me you went here.”

 She laughed and it was like flowing golden honey. Her voice sounded like silk and her hair red like flames. I envied her beauty. “You’re so pretty, Ethan deserves you. Not like me, I’m pretty haggard.”

 She punched me jokingly and said “Shut up! You are not; you’re pretty… and thank you.”

 After a short talk, Ethan got her and then I walked to the library and sat down to work on some pre calc homework.

 “Why’d you leave me? You know I’m too perfect to leave.” I glanced up quickly only to see his smirk. God damn he was hot.

 “The hoe bags wouldn’t leave you; why don’t you go bang some of them?”

 He raised an eyebrow at me as he got out his pre calc homework; we where in the same class. “Don’t you mean bug?”

 I just shook my head.

The bell rang and I got up to go to math when he grabbed my hand pulled me into the textbook section of the library, the place where nobody went.

 “Zac, we have to go to math!”

 He put his hand over my mouth and then sshed me. “Baby, I ain’t letting you go till you admit I’m your god and you want me.”

 I glared at him as he stood there waiting, and then I licked his hand and he pulled away.

 “Gross Aaron!” He wiped my spit off his hand and tried to grab me but was just a second to late as I slipped out the door and ran to the portable for math.

 When I got there, I heaved my self into a seat and then right before the bell rang at 2:20, Zac sauntered in with messed up hair and a faint smell of girls perfume on him, sitting down next to me.

 “What a man-whore…” I grumbled as I looked his way with disgust.

 He glared at me and then fixed his hair. “Whatever Aaron. You don’t care about me anyways. You run away like poison; others girls don’t.”

 I stared at him, mouth open and then turned back to the teacher. I can’t believe he just said that to me, I mean, I was trying my hardest to not want him, but I cared a little… okay maybe a lot, but he had no right to act like he wanted me and then go bang with another girl. How rude!

POV: ZAC

 I was harsh when she asked me, but she just walked away from me like I was garbage. And that made me mad, so I made out with Diane a little bit, but just a little… it wasn’t like I banged her.

 Besides she wasn’t even an interest. Right now all I could think about was Aaron. She was hot, and the light blue V-neck she was wearing highlighted her boobs and hips perfectly. Damn…

 Not to mention her skinny jeans showed off her ass, but those white pumps? What is it with girls and heels?

 Math went by slowly because I was mad at Aaron and she was mad at me and when math finally ended, I caught up with Garret and walked to P.E. with him.

 “Dude I just skipped 4th period and got it in!” He wanted a high five, but I just scoffed and kept walking.

 “Cool dude.”

 He lowered his hand and observed me for a few seconds and then said “Dude, I got banged and all you can say is cool? What’s up?”

 I sighed and then said “Nothing.” Then I got out my phone and texted Aaron. Dare: Make out with me. It was only seconds before she replied back. I took off my shirt before replying and then checked the text.

 The darer can’t be in the dare stupid:p

 I scoffed at her and then replied Since when does new girl make the rules? Complete the dare and I’ll forgive you.

 …omg fine you baby; after school k?

 K; I’ll be waiting in the parking lot.

 I put on my last shoe as I shuffled out to the gym and then went through 55 easy minutes of weight room.

 When 5th was over, 6th practically zoomed by and the next thing I knew I saw her approaching me from across the parking lot.

POV: AARON

 I saw him leaning against his car like a thug, and when I approached him I secretly sniffed for perfume; none, and that was good.

 “I only have like an hour cause I can not leave my car here during the night.”

 He smirked at me and pulled me into him by the waist and brushed a strand of hair out of my face.

 “How long?” I barely squeaked out, my knees turning to water now, his lips looked so inviting. Wait, no, this is just a dare, nothing more.

 As I waited for his answer, he just started to lean in and beofe I knew it, his lips brushed against mine slightly and then we kissed, and oh baby it wasn’t just fireworks, it was a car exploding in an action movie and walking away in slow motion. It was amazing.

 He pulled me closer and I snaked my arms around his neck. His lips were sweet and cool, and before I knew it my legs were wrapped around his waist and he was holding me up against his car door. We collided perfectly, and I was lost in the simplicity of this moment.

 Surprisingly he disconnected first, and lifted me down gently. I was embarrassed at my dependent on wanting his lips for comfort again, and by not letting go first.

 “Something up?” I raised my eyebrows and then turned to around to see what he was looking at and I glared at the blonde fake figure strutting towards us-him, with a lets do it smile.

 “Hey Zac! Oh, why is she here?” Diane gave me a death glare and then wrapped her arm around him and tried to kiss him on the cheek, but he turned away and blocked it like it was fly.

 I just rolled my eyes and scoffed, grabbing my bag from the ground and then start to walk away. I didn’t need to see that, but I looked back briefly and saw he had his arms around her waist and she was giggling all flirty while whispering in his ear…so much for a moment.

OKAY SO HERE YA GUYS GO...I LIKE THIS CHAPTER SORTA KINDA AND I HAVE TO ADMIT, MAN THEY'VE GOT MESSED UP FEELINGS...OH WELL IT'LL GET BETTER, WORSE, BETTER, WORSE...HAHA JK

<3sami