I dare you to... go cliff diving

POV: AARON

"Yes! Oh my god yes! 15 points!"

I jumped and did a little victory dance as my mom sighed and then wrote down my newest score. 95 points.

She was at 78. Man did i love Sundays.

"Sweetie, calm down and let me think."

I sat down, still giddy, when my mom said something.

"So, like any guys?"

I gulped, remembering i had only told her yesterday about my date with Zac. "I like Zac mom. We hang out alot."

As if right on que, my phone beeped and i picked it up, reading the new text.

1 unread text message from Zac:

Hey(: I'm still not talking to Garret so wanna hang out?

I smiled, not realizing my mom was waiting for me to put a word down.

I'll ask.

"Hey mom?"

She looked at me, already knwoing the generalization of my question. She sighed and then smiled. "Fine sweetie, i have to pack anyways. Your dad is Hong Kong and i have to meet him for some buisness; won't be back until next Sunday."

I frowned a little. My mom and dad gone a whole week. They were already gone most of the time, but i did miss them.

Pick me up at my house!

K. Be there in 10.

I looked at myself in the hallway mirror; i looked liked the walking dead. I sprinted up the stairs and quickly brushed my hair and teeth, then got dressed in some denim capris with a pastel orange v-neck and white sneakers. I put on minimal make-up.

"Sweetie; someone's at the door for you!"

I smiled, and then ran downstairs to see Zac standing by his car. "Bye mom! Love you!" I hugged her and she hugged me back, and then i ran out to Zacs car and hopped in the passenger seat.

"Zac, winter break starts on Tuesday!"

He rolled his eyes and then started up the car, looking slightly irratated.

"Zac, what's wrong?"

He looked at me slightly, and then said "My mom and dad almost never come home form Christmas."

I looked at him, sad a little, and then said "If you want, come to my house for Christmas. And i mean it."

He smiled at me hugely and then stopped the car at a big track.

"Racecars?"

POV: ZAC

I walked with her to our seats. I had orginally planned this with Garret, but he wasn't my friend anymore.

We got some popcorn and a big coke, and then sat down right in time for the race.

"So, is this, like a date?"

I looked at her and then said "Yes."

She smiled, her straight brown hair in her face slightly from the wind. I pushed a stran dout of her eyesight and left my hand on her cheek. She was just so cute.

"And number 76 takes the lead!"

Everyone got up and screamed, including Aaron. I was glad she was enjoying it because it took alot of my gas to get here.

"Oh come on, that was cheap!"

She yelled and got angry, and i chuckled.

****

When the game ended we walked a little towards a big oak tree overlooking the town, and then laid down in the grass. She sat on top of me and then i grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer. She smelled of lilacs and all i wanted was to kiss her.

"You look so cute right now." she said to me. The she leaned down, putting her hands on the sides of my face, and then she kissed me.

Her lips were soft and tasted of coke, and my arms snaked around her waist, and then they went up a little bit. Her eyes seemed to say no, so i pulled away and said "its okay." i started to get up, but she pushed me back down and said nothing, just sat there smirking.

"What Aaron?"

She smirked. "I'm just suprised that i actually changed the big bad boy of the school."

Suddenly my cheeks got flushed and i pushed off of me to the side and then got on top of her. "Wrongo."

She just kept on smirking so leaned down, and she started to lean in, closing her eyes, when i pulled away suddenly and then got up.

"Come Aaron, oldest trick in the book."

She glared and then got up and hit my shoulder.

"Whatever buttmunch." Then she walked back to my car, sauntering slightly, and i knew it was to make me want her.

It worked.

I ran up behind her and snaked my arms aroudn her waist, and she turned her head so she was looking up at me.

"Aaron; I dare you to... go cliff diving right now."

Her eyes got wide and then she said suprisingly, "Sure."

POV: AARON

Jeebers.

I really wish my pride wasn't as big as it was. But sadly, i said yes to Zac, so here we are, with our shoe and everything but our underwear off, and i was terrified.

"Zac, this looks pretty high, and isn' the water freezing?"

He looked down and i was sure i saw a hint of fear in his eyes as well.

"Nah, not that high...freezing? Most likely, but it was the only chance i got to see you half naked." He smirked at me and i couldn't help but smile too. He was such an ass.

"Okay Aaron, on the count of three..."

I squeezed his hand tightly.

"One, two...THREE!"

I jumped off, and the rush of the wind flying against me was amazing.

Then came the cold.

The icey cold rush of water surrounding me. I paddled up, and the gasped for air. It was freezing and i could feel my whole body getting numb, as well as blue.

"Z-zac?"

I was shivering and then i saw his head pop out of the water. His abs looked so delicious. Wait, what am i thinking?

"Fun, r-right?" He said.

I came up to him for warmth, and then placed my hand on his chest and said "I h-h-hate y-you."

He smirked and then kissed me lightly on the lips.

They were cold but i didn't care.

"Come on Aaron, lets get yo dressed and warm."

****

"Well, see ya later Aaron."

He smiled at me through the window of the car as i got out and then i said "Zac, i have the house to myself all week."

He smirked and then i bit my lip slightly. "Bye."

I walked inside as his car zoomed away and suddenly i felt lonely. The house was empty and i was alone, with nobody but me and my great dane, Brutus.