I Dare You To... Run around the whole school nude

POV: AARON

Gigi Brickwatts.

She is the single most annoying person in my life besides Zac. She just transfered here from Paris, but she has a british accent, and for some reason, just because we have Science together, she thinks we are like the best friends. She also thinks because she almost died once, that god gave her that experience to help others.

This one girl has actually made my grade drop from a B+ to a C- because i skip the class so much to avoid her. Today was one of those days.

"Oh my gosh, Aaron! It's 5th period! Science time!" She ran over and started squeezing the life out of me.

"Yeah, i know, i just got to go to the office real quick." I pointed towards that direction and then bolted before she had a chance to join me. Not even looking where i was going, i ran staight to the janitors closet and opened the door, when suddenly i froze. "OMG."

What the hell was Garret doing in the closet with Diane? Didn't she have a thing with Zac?

I knew they had spotted me because Diane was fixing her hair, and Garret was...putting his shirt back on; major dissapointment  compared to Zac.

"Aaron, look-"

I ran away before he could try to explain what was going on because i knew what was going on. A si ran away, trying to get the shock out of me, i ran straight into someones chest and almost fell on my butt when a hand caught me.

I looked up and saw Zac, smiling, holding me up.

"Hey there sweetcheeks."

I quickly stood up and asked him "Why aren't you in class?"

"Garret and me decided to skip, but i can't find him. Have you seen him?"

My eyes widened and before he could walk away i grabbed him by the shoulders and hugged him. Wow, I'm weird.

"Um, okay..."

"Zac? I have a good good dare for you."

He raised his eyebrows up and pulled away from me, asking what it was.

"I dare you to, run around the whole school nude; completely nude."

His eyes got as big as watermelons, but only for a couple seconds, and then he said "Fine."

I told him he had to do it during passing time, and then i decided to dive into the whole, Diane makeout car thing.

"so, why'd you stop kissing me when Diane showed up?"  We were walking now, in the opposite direction of the janitors closet.

He shifted uncomfortably, something i thought he'd be too badass to show, and then he said "Well,...um,..."

I just rolled my eyes and then right as he was about to explain it, the bell rang. "Showtime." I said as a smile widened across my face and i clapped .

"Good lord.." He started to take off his shirt and i pratically drooled as usual at his hot ass body, and then cam his pants.

****

POV: ZAC

"Oh my god, look!"

"Holy crap! He's naked!"

I had my eyes wide open and was sreaming at the top of my lungs, had my hands in the air, and w as running down the hallways, full nude. I hated Aaron for this. She was so going to pay.

Fianlly i got back to the spot i had started in, after being quickly chased by the principal, and then hide behind a corner and waited for Aaron who had my clothes. I looked and looked but i couldn't find her.