I dare you to... stay at my house the whole week and 1/2

POV: AARON

"Sweetie, dinner's ready!"

I slowly got up off of my nest i'd built on the couch and made my way to the dinner table. Tonight was breaded chicken with broccoli and cauliflower in cheese sauce.

Yum.

As my mom and dad sat down, i spooned food onto my plate and then dug in, my mom slightly giving me a dissaproving look. She's always hated my table manners.

"So, sweetie, how was school today?"

I looked over at her like really, that's how this going to go down?, but i ignored my intial snappy thought and said thorugh a mouthful of food "Okay."

"Mm, Aaron, your dad and i have been talking..."

I looked up at both of them, wishing now i hadn't eaten that much food that fast.

Then my dad said, continuing her sentence, "and we think that it's time your mom and i took an actual vacation."

"Where would you guys go?"

"We were thinking Paris...for a week and a half."

****

FOLLOWING DAY

"Bye Aaron; we'll miss you so much!"

My mom and my dad both kissed me on the cheek, and then out the door they went, leaving with Brutus for a week and a half...and with Zac.

Speak of the devil, as if right on cue, my phone beeped and i checked the text i'd just gotten from him.

Hey, how is ur online school going.. School here sucks without you! :'( But luckily i'm in 6th, and i'm gunna pick up after school and we'll hang out at my place k? Bye sweets, see ya soon!(:

I smiled hugely and then replied. Horrible! And i bet it does lol...and sure why not. Oh and BTW my parents are going to be in Paris for a week and a half soooo basically we have a week and a half to ourselves! See ya soon (:

Awesome (; See ya

Suddenly i realized how ugly i looked. I was in baggy sweats with my hair in a big messy bun and an old t-shirt splattered with dried paint stains on it.

*snort* How attractive.

I ran upstairs, taking my hair out of the bun, and then running a brush through it quickly. Today it was going to be all natural. I slipped off my sweats and then put some green shorts. On top i put on a baggy white t-shirt, then accented my waist with a tan colored big belt. and slipped on brown flats and got downstairs just as Zac opened my front door.

"You look nice" He smiled at me and then grabbed my hand as I grabbed my purse.

"Oh, this? I've looked like this all day."

****

We pulled up to Zacs' amazing house and as i put my sunglasses on top of my head and started to open the door, Zac said stop.

"What is it Zac?"

He looked at me and then said "I Dare you to... stay at my house the whole entire time that your parents are gone."

Without any hesitation suprisingly i said "Definitely."

he smiled and then kissed me lightly. Then we both got out of the car and walked into his ginormous house.

"Hello Mr. Sanders, may i take your bag?"

"For sure Walter."

I jumped a little again when i saw Walter. I was going to have to get used to him for sure.

Zac led me through his house, giving me a full tour. His laundry room was the size of my family room, and his family room the size of my house. And his parents were at the house even less than my parents were at home.

Finally he led me up these hug stairs and to his room. we sat on his bed and then it dawned on me.

"Zac, what am i supposed to wear?"

He just hugged me from behind and then said "You can buy clothes tomorrow."

i was about to object when he started to kiss my neck. It was pleasurable and i leaned into a little bit. Then i turned my body around and i started to rub my hand under his shirt, feeling all of his abs.

"Zac, remember my want it dare?"

He barely nodded, obvisouly getting into the moment.

"Do you?"

Then he stopped, and smiled at me.

"Not yet."

I gave him a puzzeled look, but he grabbed my hand and led me off his bed and downstairs to the living room.

"Stay here."

I sat down and played with my nails as i waited for him to return. When he did, he was holding a box labeled Monopoly.

"Nice."