z e r o : a new book

Hey everyone, new book time!!

This is nineteen, it is currently in the works of being written. I'm hoping to start posting this in the next month or so. I'm really excited for this one, it'll be a whole different feel from Night Changes and it's plot is something I've been wanting to write for sometime now. I'll be finishing Night Changes first before I start updating this, but once that's done I'll be focusing on this!

Unlike my last book, this one will most likely revolve around one specific member, but all our boys will be present. I'm still deciding who I want the main person to be, Sunghoon being it the last book. Idk maybe he'll be it again🤭 (lmao I'm still indecisive, I want to write them all but it's so hard to choose one)

So, somethings about this book
•it's a school based story, I'm thinking high school/college. These are my favourite type of books/dramas. Maybe because I'm still in school, idk but I love it.
•Our main girls are Chaeyeon, Naeun, Mina, Soojin, Yena (one of these mighttttt just be based off of my name, that's a secret for myself👀😌) (and just like my last book with my main character Yeona, you can imagine the looks of the girls whatever way you want)
•All the enhypen members are the main boys with one of them being the lead, with a splash of other idols.
•No trigger warnings for this book, I'll try to not make this one sad like the last one lol
•Like I said with my previous book, enhypen are minors, only hyung line are considered "adults" but still, they're young so nothing inappropriate is gonna happen for the respect of our boys.
•For the purpose of this book, their ages will be 19-20. But that doesn't mean we can be inappropriate with them as they're not those actual ages in real life.

I'm recommending reading the book in dark mode. Idk if it's just me but reading with dark mode makes it 10 times better, so I'll be suggesting that you read it in dark. I suggested songs for my last book, I might bring that over into this one, so look forward to those!

If you read my last book you'll know that I am a university student, so updates won't be a daily thing, but I'm hoping I can pick one day that will be my update day of the week. That will be decided when I start updating. (Will not be Tuesday's and Thursday's as those are the days I have classes)

Can we take a moment to appreciate the boys and how far they've come. I feel like it was just yesterday that I-land was being produced. Waiting every Friday for a new episode, or who made it to part two. Now we are voting for them in major award shows and watching them preform. Ahhhh it's amazing. I'm so proud of them.

Anyways, I will see you guys later for the first update, look forward for it🖤

I do not own or have any rights to the boys/names mentioned in this book, they're just used in this for entertainment purpose only.
Do not steal my work!

-n i n e t e e n-