t h i r t y n i n e : okay, maybe a bit jealous

o k a y ,  m a y b e    a    b i t    j e a l o u s

o k a y , m a y b e a b i t
j e a l o u s

School had ended about an hour ago. The friends were currently sitting at a restaurant, just finished eating together.

"I'm helping with the event tomorrow. I was cornered into it by Heejin because they were low on volunteers." Mina sighed.

"Should've just said what I said, extra curricular that I couldn't miss," Bomin replied.

"What even is it anyways?" Heeseung asked.

"Something about the local high schools coming for a tour. Since exams are coming up for them in the next month, they'll have to pick universities they want to enter after high school."

"Oh, my cousin is coming I'm pretty sure. He said this university is his first choice," Jungwon added.

"You should tell him that we'll spend the day with him instead. I'm sure he'll have a better time with us then with a bunch of other kids." Jake suggested.

"Tell him we'll be his tour guides, I'm the best fit for it." Niki beamed.

"That means I'll have an excuse to ditch," Mina cheered.

"Shoot, I forgot I had to pick up my sister in ten minutes. I'll see you guys tomorrow morning," Soojin got up with Youngmin, saying their goodbyes for the day.

"Let's call it a day then, thanks for the meal everyone." Everyone said goodbye, Chaeyeon went her way. Jaebeom of course walked Naeun home as usual since she is the furthest.

Five minutes out she felt something grab her arm, turning to hit whoever was grabbing at her until she seen it was just Sunghoon.

"You scared me half to death, you can't just do that while I'm walking." She clutched her beating heart.

"Sorry, I just wanted to walk with you." He sheepishly said. Chaeyeon just rolled her eyes and started to walk again.

"Why aren't you talking to me? Please talk, I don't like you being mad at me," he pouted down at her.

Chaeyeon sighed, "I'm not mad at you, I'm just..." she trailed off.

Sunghoon stopped her from walking again, turning her to be facing him. "I know that this whole thing about staying quiet about our relationship and seeing other girls hand me notes, letters, and gifts with chocolates is not something you like. I promise you that every single thing I'm given that's not from your hands means nothing to me, absolutely nothing."