t w e n t y f o u r : how should i tell you

h o w    s h o u l d    i    t e l l     y o u

h o w s h o u l d i t e l l y o u

"Sorry for taking long, I just wanted to tell Chaeyeon something." Sunghoon met the others outside of the house.

"Is she doing okay? Does she want us to stay with her, is she still crying?" Jungwon spoke.

"She is doing good right now, we'll see her tomorrow so it's fine. We should give her some space for tonight."

- 1 9 -

The day was over, night has come now. It was a beautiful spring night, the air was warm, and the stars were brighter than ever. Because the weather was so nice, Chaeyeon decided to take herself and her emotions to the rooftop with a blanket and the snacks that Sunghoon had brought her earlier that day.

Days like this, where she feels like she's in a deep hole, she puts on a movie to take her mind off of her personal problems. And what's a better movie than A Silent Voice.

Half way through the movie, tears falling, half the snacks opened up around her. It was gonna be a long night for her.

Chaeyeon pauses her movie when her phone began to ring from the table next to her. Reaching over to see Sunghoon's name lit up her screen.

She cleared her throat just before answering the call, she doesn't want him to hear her quivering voice.

"Are you okay! Why are you crying!" Sunghoon voices breathlessly over the phone.

"I'm fine. I'm just watching a movie."

"Are you sure, your voice doesn't sound good. Do you wanna talk? Even if it's about the movie, I'll listen."

Chaeyeon chuckled, "I'm not in the mood to talk about it. I've cried enough today about that stupid thing. I just want it to be done, even though I feel like it just started something." Chaeyeon sighed deeply.

"You shouldn't worry too much Chaeyeon. I know it must suck a lot right now, and it probably will for sometime. But remember, you have me and everyone else to make sure you're not gonna go through that again. I'll be by your side, okay." Sunghoon said.

Chaeyeon let a big smile fall on her face. Sunghoon's words truly did help some weight off of her shoulders. She knows that she has her best friends all by her side, she doesn't have to worry about going through things like this alone anymore, not like she used to have to. It was revealing feel to her.

"Okay, thank you." She breathed out.

"So, are you busy right this second?"

"Uhhh, just watching my movie like I told ya. Why?"

"Okay great, look down."

Chaeyeon was confused, "what do you mean look down?"

"Just do it." Sunghoon laughed from the other side of the call. Chaeyeon removed the laptop from her lap and set it onto the table next to her. She wrapped the blanket around her body, moving to the balcony railing.