e i g h t : a down pour doesnt bother me

a    d o w n    p o u r    d o e s n t    b o t h e r    m e

a d o w n    p o u r d o e s n t
b o t h e r m e

Friday came faster then Chaeyeon expected. It was the time where they didn't have a class, so they were currently eating in the cafeteria together. By they, it was the girls along with Jae, Youngmin, and Bomin.

The letters also kept coming, getting her third one during class today, which only came during third period. This time it was laid on top of her desk when they made their way into it. Just like the last two times, they were just lists of things this mysterious person liked about her. And just like the last times, she threw them into her pockets.

"So are we all still on for later." Naeun asked.

Chaeyeon groaned, "I completely forgot about that. I can't come anymore, I have to finish the project with Woohyun today. We still have to finalize it before Monday. Sorry guys."

"If you want we can just change the date so you can come along." Bomin said.

She shook her head, "that's alright. We can just go again. You guys go and see if it's worth it." They nodded.

"Do you want to pick me up so we can go together. I don't wanna go alone." Soojin asked Naeun.

"Sorry, I'll be closer to the place already for my brothers appointment. I won't have time." Naeun explains. Soojin sighed.

"I'll pick you up Soojin." Youngmin chimed in. Soojin eyes widen.

"A-are you sure, I don't wanna bother you. I can go alone it's not a big deal." She stutters.

He just laughed, "don't worry about it, I don't mind picking you up. I'll text you when you should be ready for." She nodded, lowering her head in hopes he doesn't see the growing blush on her cheeks.

When they finished, they made their way outside. "We'll meet up at the place around 6:30. See you guys later." They went their own ways, Chaeyeon made her way to the library. She was meeting Woohyun there so they could finish the project.