t w e n t y t w o : i swear its a curse in disguise

i    s w e a r    i t s    a    c u r s e    i n    d i s g u i s e

c u r s e    i n    d i s g u i s e

Sadly, spring break had come to an end, back to school, work, and just dread pretty much. The fun was great while it lasted.

Chaeyeon was currently at her locker, picking up her books for third period. Stopped and turrned her head when she felt someone tap on her shoulder. Her eyes lit up when she seen who it was.

"You wanna walk to class together?" Sunghoon asked her.

"Yes, let me just get my books." She quickly threw her books into her bag, locking her locker up.

Talking on the way, going to their own seats once they made it into class. Chaeyeon took out her books and pens and put them on to her desk to get prepared for the class to start.

"Good you're here, we were planning on going to that new cafe that just opened up after class. We told the others already." Yena turned to her.

"Sounds good. Are we meeting up after fourth?"

"Ya we should, it'll be busy and we wanna go earlier than later." She nodded at her instructions.

They turned to the front once the teacher had enter to start the class. It was a fast paced class, finishing all the planned work, so the teacher let them do other things for the last half hour.

The teacher answered a call, walking out of the room once he ended it. The others turned around so they can talk while he was out of the class.

"Can y'all tell Yena that her obvious crush on Jay is pretty noticeable." Mina teased. Yena gasped and slapped the girls arm. Looking quickly to see if anyone heard.

"I do not have a crush on him, you're just jealous that I'm close friends with a boy. Just say you're lonely and go Mina." She rolled her eyes.

"I think he likes you too." Youngmin wiggles his eyebrows.

"Really?!" She leaned forward more.

Naeun laughed, "so you do like him. Who cares, it's not weird to like someone."

"Just make sure you try and actually talk with your crush, unlike some people." Chaeyeon slyly looked at Soojin.

"Soojin likes someone! Who, tell me tell me." Youngmin insisted, shaking her shoulders. Soojin gave her a look, if looks could kill, she'd be dead.

"I don't like anyone, Chaeyeon is just joking, right." She turned towards the laughing girl.

"I was just teasing, she doesn't like anyone." Youngmin sighed, sitting back down in his seat.

Everyone got back into their seats and stopped talking when the teacher walked in.

He cleared his throat, "some sudden news for everyone. We have a new student starting from now on in this class. Please treat them nicely, assist them with anything they need help with." He gestured someone to walk in. Everyone's attention went towards the girl walking in through the door.