do not skip, important topic

Trigger warning: racism, lynching, anti-blackness, slurs

https://twitter.com/enbackup_/status/1409625265886486533?s=21

I have provided a twitter link up there so you can understand what's going on right now. Please go through it and educate yourself on the matter, do not over step your boundaries if you're not a black person. Do not silence black voices.

-

I truly do not know where to start, if I'm being completely honest right now.

I AM TIRED OF RASICM. ITS THE 21ST CENTURY FOR FUCK SAKES? It is 2021, TWENTY TWENTY-ONE YALL. And you're still being racist and xenophobic and anti-black and islamophobic and just disgusting? Why? Why can't us people of colour (especially the black community) just live our lives protected and not hated on? Please give me a explanation, because I am TIRED.

I've never been in a fandom where the racism, anti-blackness and xenophobia has been this disgusting and ridiculous. The way the black engenes in our fandom have been targeted in harassment and racism in the last 3 days is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE by every single person.

The posting of lynchings of black people, calling the black community words like slaves, or hood rats, the n-slur, and so much more disgusting and unacceptable names. Absolutely horrendous and disgusting. All on weverse too? Are you serious?

The black engenes asked for ONE thing, ONE. They asked for a simple apology and statement from both belift and the boys themselves. The n-slur being possibly said in a video is unacceptable, it's a word that's reclaimed by one community and that's the black community only.

Invalidating black engenes who were asking for a simple statement because a slur was said that's offensive to them is rightfully their right to have one, and non black engenes using that vulnerable situation to boost their disgusting racism.

You do not know them, they don't know you, you will never personally know them, you are one thing to them, a god damn pay check. You're paying their bills, you're nothing more then that to them; but you still decide to put seven boys you'll never meet over your morals and humanity. Are you joking me? Over some genre of music that is only here thanks to the black community. Fuck you, seriously.

Holding someone accountable does not and never was cancelling them. Not once did the black engenes ever cancel or hate on the boys, they asked for a statement that they deserved. But instead of that, they were sent death threats, sent disgusting and graphic pictures on weverse and twitter. I have never seen something so disgusting ever in my life before.

If Enhypen will ever comeback from this, I couldn't even tell you if they will. The way engenes has acted in this situation will be the down fall on the boys. If Enhypen experience a downfall it's nobody but engene and belift's fault, so I hope everyone's happy at they way they acted and treated the black community in the last couple of days. The group will now have a horrible reputation so hope you're happy.

From here on out I will not be an engene anymore, as well in the future because I will NEVER associate myself with such a disgraceful and disgusting fandom that is this racist and anti-black. I shall support the boys from afar, casually listen and intake their content but I will not be an engene with such disgusting people.

Do not ever invalidate the black community ever again. Never speak one them, never put your opinions in where it's not needed. You listen and follow.

-

If you're and have been trying to get the attention of belift, I have left a template below to send to the email that belift has provided on weverse on their latest announcement. Please take the time and make an email to belift to make a statement on the situation.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1umVm1rCfhKxjT3Be_3-iZ9h18hGqEzXcO8RfYTnjilA/mobilebasic

Use this link, look at it and see what you can do.

At this time, I will be on a break from uploading. I am unsure when I'll be back. I'll see everyone later, and remember to always protect black engenes.

Black lives will always matter.