o n e : 7-eleven

7 - e l e v e n

7 - e l e v e n

"I'm running out to 7-eleven, I'll be back later." Chaeyeon walked into the kitchen.

"Can you get me a pack of those gummies I like please." Jaebeom, her older brother asked walking into the kitchen after her.

"Fine, I'll see you later. Today is your day to clean the dishes, don't forget." Picking up her bag, slipping on her shoes and made her way out of the house.

The 7-eleven sign coming into eye view. The door rings as she walks in, greeting the worker once she entered. Going straight to the snack aisle to find the things she wanted.

Chaeyeon was gonna have a study date with her best friends tomorrow night, they have a big exam coming up and she wanted to do good. She was your non typical-typical student. Grades were important to her, she had high expectations for herself. So she studied whenever she had time.

Her best friend Naeun was the same as her, but Yena, Mina, and Soojin were the opposites of them. They fooled around in class, only studied when they felt like it, not caring about grades.

When picked all of the snacks she wanted, she made her way to the drinks in the back of the shop. Decided that caffeinated drinks would help her stay alert while studying, reaching to the top to get the last one available.

A hand reaching for the same one at the same moment Chaeyeon does. Glancing up to see a boy, probably around the same age as she was.

Pulling her hand back quickly from him, stepping back "sorry."

The boys mouth creased up. He reached up to the drink and brought it down, "you can have it." His hand reached to her.

"It's the last one though." She pointed to the empty slot.

"I know," he chuckled, "you can have it. It's not even for me. My friend will just have to suck it up and have a coke."

Chaeyeon took it from his hand, "thank you. This is the only thing that helps me concentrate during late night studying."

"You're a student?"

She nodded, "university student."

"Me too. Well it's nice to meet you," he leaned down to her height, his face aligning to hers. His hand patting her head, "make sure you're not studying to hard, goodluck." He smiled.

He stood up straight again and made his way out of the store. Chaeyeon stood there taking everything in that just happened.