t w e n t y : i'm sweating from every part of my body

i ' m    s w e a t i n g    f r o m    e v e r yp a r t    o f    m y    b o d y

p a r t    o f    m y    b o d y

"Oh no, I think that piece of wood I stumbled on was holding the door open." She widen her eyes towards at him.

They played with the door for a couple of minutes, trying their best to get it to open.

Chaeyeon sighed, "it's not gonna budge." She sat down on the floor, getting tired from push for so long. And it didn't help that it was hot in there.

Sunghoon sat across from her, sighing.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, you didn't know that was holding the door open. We'll get out soon, someone will have to come get something eventually." Sunghoon assured her.

"Well I'm hoping that's sooner than later because I'm sweating from every part of my body, and I hate that." Chaeyeon wrapped her arms around her body. Feeling uncomfortable already being so exposed, now she was in a small space making her feel even worse.

"Are you okay?"

Chaeyeon looked up from the ground, "uh, ya I'm fine."

"You don't look fine, you can tell me."

"It's...stupid and embarrassing." Chaeyeon shook her head

"Chaeyeon, just tell me. I promise it's not stupid if you're feeling like this. And we are gonna be in here together for some time, might as well make use of it."

She sighed, "I feel...really insecure and uncomfortable. I already hate wearing exposing clothes, I didn't want to wear this without my dress but did. And now we're stuck in here and I feel gross." She looked down at the ground.

"Can you stand up for a second." Sunghoon said, standing up from the ground.

Chaeyeon gave him a confused face but stood up non the less. Sunghoon slid his T-shirt off, Chaeyeon widens her eyes at his sudden actions.

"What...what are you doing?"

He walked up to her, smiling. Putting the shirt over her head, his hands pulling her hair out and directed her arms through the sleeves.

"It's not much but even if you feel a slight more comfortable then that's the most important thing right now."

Chaeyeon looked at him, not know what to say or even think.