t h i r t y s i x : lucky charms

l u c k y    c h a r m s

l u c k y c h a r m s

It was Thursday evening now, some good and bad things came from this hectic week. First off, both Jeongyu and Jisoo had gotten their consequences for the things they've done to Chaeyeon for the last month. Including the time Jeongyu accused Chaeyeon of pushing the glass to harm her in class.

The school transferred Jeongyu out of their school, and got Jisoo in trouble at his own school for helping in this. It was a relief for everyone, especially Chaeyeon, these two are out of their sites for good. The friends were relieved that Chaeyeon doesn't have to be around the people who were trying to hurt her.

The bad gets outweighed by the good thankfully, but for Sunghoon his was an internal problem. He didn't make it an outspoken one because he knew he'd get teased by the boys. But with them, nothings gets kept a secret between them. Every thing eventually gets forced out.

"Who you texting," Jake jumped onto the bed. The friends (the seven of the boys) were currently sitting in Sunghoon's room hanging out.

"Chaeyeon."

"Oooo, you're texting your girl. What are we taking about." Jay teased with the other boys.

Sunghoon just rolled his eyes, "firstly, she's not my girlfriend. Second," he pushed Jay away with his hand, "we aren't talking about anything."

"I can see your message, just tell us already." Sunoo laughed.

Sunghoon just groaned from their pushiness, "fine, I asked her if she wanted to go out tomorrow. NOT as a date, but to hang out together."

The guys all huddled around him and his phone watching their conversation play out. "Well, where did you say you guys should go out. Just call it a date, you guys are close, and you have kissed already." Jay spoke.

Sunghoon as well as the five others whipped their head towards him. "KISSED?" Jungwon yelled.

"You guys didn't know?" Jay just laughed.

"Who told you? Did Chaeyeon tell you? She wouldn't have?" Sunghoon sat up.

"You guys kissed and you didn't bother to tell us, your best friends?" Niki scoffed.

Sunghoon let his head fall back, "it was ONE kiss alright. Who even told you that?"

"Yena told me on Monday. She couldn't stop squealing about you two finally making a move with each other."

"Great! Let's call it a date," Heeseung clapped, "tell her that it's a date. Take her out somewhere nice."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes but went back to texting her. His fingers typed and untyped then erased, unsure what to say. "What do I even say, how do I ask her?"