(say the name) s e v e n t e e n : spring break here we come

s p r i n g    b r e a k    h e r e    w e    c o m e

s p r i n g b r e a k h e r e w e c o m e

Chaeyeon and Sunghoon were on their way back to her house. They've been out all day together, the time was now half past ten. Going around to different spots that caught their attention. They got off the bus, making their way to her door. Once they got there, they stopped just before it.

"I had a lot of fun with you. Thank you for being there for me and making me feel a lot better. I really appreciate it." Chaeyeon smiled.

"Don't mention it, I had a blast today. We should do it again. You have my contact now, so call me whenever you're feeling down or just in the need to talk with anyone. I'll be sure to cheer you up."

Chaeyeon nodded, "I will. I'll see you tomorrow, have a goodnight." Chaeyeon looked up at him, getting on her tippy toes. She quickly pecked his cheek before going inside her house.

Sunghoon smiled as if he was a eight year old boy who just got his first LEGO set. He chuckled, turning around to get home.

When Chaeyeon made it inside, she went to her room, laying on her bed.

"And where were you all night young lady." Chaeyeon picked her head up, seeing Jaebeom walking into her room. He threw himself onto her bed.

"Out." She giggled.

Jaebeom squinted his eyes. "With who?"

"Sunghoon."

"Ah, I see. And that's why you haven't stopped smiling for the last five minutes."

"Oh shush. Get out of my room." She dragged him out of her room. Closing the door.

Her phone buzzed on her bed so she went to go check it. Her face heated up seeing the message that was sent to her by Sunghoon. He sent her a selfie (a heart racing one might she add) with a goodnight message.

She hesitated, but decided to send one back to him. What has gotten into her, if this was her a year ago she'd freak out and block the person. But her heart told her to do it.

- 1 9 -

Finally, the last day of classes before spring break. Chaeyeon was more than happy. Exams just finished so now it was time to just relax without worrying about anything studying related. Passing all her exams made her feel more at ease.

"Any plans this spring break?" Youngmin leaned over. They were in their third period class, their last class till spring break. School was ending early today, which nobody was complaining about. It means spring break is right there.

"It's gonna be a hot one, we should find something cooling." Mina added.

"We should go to the pools, we can have a whole day there!" Yena exclaimed.

"I hate the pools. They're always overcrowded and loud. And too much kids screaming and running around." Chaeyeon cringed.

"Then what do you wanna do, because it's gonna be hot and I don't wanna be stuck inside of a house all day." Soojin said.

"How about the beach?" Naeun suggested.

"Yes! We should totally go to the beach. More space to lounge, our own space without people all in our area." Youngmin exclaimed. "And Bomin has his uncles beach house near the area, we should ask to use it."

"Then that's our plan. Spring break here we come!" Soojin cheered.

Class has ended, they were walking out of school, Jaebeom and Bomin catching up with them.

"Could your uncle lend us the house for the night, it'll be more convenient to just sleep there and go back in the morning." Yena asked him.

"Yea he'd be willing to, I'll call him up and let you guys know." Bomin nodded.

"So it's just us going right?" Naeun asked.

"We should invite the others to come with us. Imagine how fun it'd be!" Mina said.

"Chaeyeon ask your boy if they'd want to come with us." Jaebeom turned to her. She rolled her eyes at him.

"He's not my boy first of all, and second why can't you ask them?"

"Well that's not what your smile said when you walked in at almost midnight." Jaebeom threw at her.

"Shut up." Chaeyeon rolled her eyes.

"No need to bicker you two, I just seen them ahead of us. We could just ask them now." Youngmin but in between. They walked out, finding them just ahead.

"Hey guys." Jake greeted them once they met up.

"Hey, we were just wondering if you guys got any plans for this break?" Jaebeom asked.

"I don't think we have any plans as of now?" Heeseung looked at them for clarification.

"Ya, no plans." Sunoo nodded.

"That's great. We are planning to use Bomin's uncle's beach house and go to the beach. Do you guys wanna come along with?" Mina asked them.

"It's gonna be a hot one, and we think going down there will be fun, what do you guys say?" Yena said.

"We're down! That's sound great actually!" Jay exclaimed.

"Okay good! We are planning to leave tomorrow morning, we are taking my moms car along with Youngmin's dad's. How about we all meet up at someone's house and leave from there?" Naeun said.

"We can meet up at ours since everyone knows where it is." Chaeyeon suggested.

"Sure, we'll see you guys tomorrow." They said their goodbyes.

"Finally, some time we can have fun without any school worries and studying." Chaeyeon sighed.

- n i n e t e e n -