s e v e n : secret admirer, or is it a stalker?

s e c r e t    a d m i r e r ,    o r    i s    i t    a    s t a l k e r  ?

o r i s i t a s t a l k e r ?

Half of the week has passed by now, currently being Wednesday afternoon. Everyone was in third period, working on their assigned group project. Today was the first day that was getting things started for the assignments. The first two days were just finding out what the project was exactly and setting up.

Chaeyeon was worried about her partner, but he wasn't half as bad as she imagined he'd be. There was some awkwardness between them obviously, they were strangers to each other still. He was on the quieter side so starting up a conversation was tough but eventually he eased up by the third day and started to talk.

"I'll give you guys permission to go around campus and find things for your project. If you decide to go out, be back before the bell please." Mr. Lim called out.

Chaeyeon turned to her partner, "I was wondering if you'd be okay going to the library. I think we'd be able to find good things there."

"Ya, that's fine. I'll go get my camera before we go." Woohyun got up to get his camera so they could leave the class.

They got the assignment of finding different historical figures and what their creations were. So they decided to find different people, and capture pictures of things around their campus that could be  used as examples.

"Okay I got it, let's go." Woohyun showed his camera, a big smile on his face.

She looked around, noticing that her friends had already left. Seeing Sunghoon and Jake still sitting there.

Walking up to the two boys, "hey guys, will you be staying in the class for today?"

They nodded, "yep, what's up?"

"Would you guys mind watching my bag for me while my partner and I leave the class for a bit. I don't want to hold it around."

"Of course, just drop it off here. We'll watch it for you." They smiled.

She thanked them, dropping her bag off by their desks. Meeting up with Woohyun by the door. "Great, let's go." They went off to the library.

"Are you friends with them?" Chaeyeon looked up from the book she was currently reading.

"Who?"

"The boys you were taking to before we left the class."

"Oh, Sunghoon and Jake. Um, we aren't that close right now. We just met a couple days ago for the first time. But they're nice, and we have been hanging so I see them as friends." She explained. "Why do you ask, are you friends with them?"