t w o : we meet again

w e    m e e t    a g a i n

w e m e e t a g a i n

"Soojin-ah, if you keep talking about Youngmin I swear. Just talk to the boy, the worst thing that could happen is he doesn't like you back." Mina told the girl.

It was Monday morning, Chaeyeon, Mina, Soojin, Yena, and Naeun were currently on their way to school. They usually meet up every morning so they could go to school together. Their classes were aligned with each other, being in the same classes besides their final class where Chaeyeon and Yena shared, and Mina, Soojin, and Naeun in the other.

Today was the first day of the new semester, so they were walking to their first period.

"That's why I'm not gonna talk to him. I can't let him not like me back." Soojin whined.

She turned her head towards Chaeyeon. "Chaeeeyeon-ah, can you talk to him for me." Soojin pouted, giving her puppy dog eyes.

Chaeyeon raised her eyebrows, "what! I'm not talking to him. We aren't even that close to each other. The only time we talk is when we help each other with homework or if he's over to hang out with Jae."

Soojin groaned, "can't you just talk to him. Maybe he'll tell you who he likes."

"Yes Soojin, cause he'll tell me who he likes for no reason. Just talk to him, you two can get close enough where you can ask him who he likes."

Soojin huffed in annoyance. The girls laughed at her childish behaviour. Soojin was the loud and playful girl, but when it came to Youngmin, she wouldn't dare talk to him. Goes quiet or flustered if he's mentioned or walks into the room.

They entered the campus, talking about whatever was brought up. Stopped when someone bumped into Chaeyeon's shoulder causing her to drop the notebooks she was holding onto the ground.

Kneeling to the floor to pick up her books.

"I'm sorry about that, my friend pushed me into you." A voice called out, bending down to help her pick up the fallen books. They stood up, looking at each other.

"Oh, it's you." The boy said smiling. It was the same boy she had run into at the store yesterday evening. He was with friends this time.

"Do you know each other?" Yena said looking between the two.

"No, we bumped into each other at the store yesterday night." Chaeyeon said. He handed her back the notebooks she dropped.

"Chaeyeon!" Jaebeom ran up to the group, throwing his arm around her shoulder. "Everything alright here?"

Chaeyeon nodded, "ya, we just accidentally bumped into each other. Thank you for picking these up." Smiling up to the boy. She then proceeded to walk away with her brother and friends into the school.