t h i r t e e n : fresh air, warm breeze

f r e s h    a i r  ,  w a r m    b r e e z e

Today was one of those days where the temperature was at its highest and you just couldn't pay attention to anything your teachers were teaching. It went into one ear, out the other in a span of five minutes.

Oh, an update about the whole Woohyun situation? Well, the school had gone over the schools cctv and seen what had gone down. They expelled him for harassment and false accusations. Of course the news spread like wild fire when someone had let it out that a student had been harassed because they rejected someone. Luckily nobody found out that it had to do with Chaeyeon.

It was now a few days later. They were currently sitting in second period, learning about something that would be forgotten in the next hour. Although Chaeyeon was your star student who did her best in everything and anything; she was still a normal student who had those days where she just couldn't sit still anymore.

Her and Mina were currently playing around with each other, secretly of course so the teacher didn't catch them dozing off.

"I can't take this anymore. I'm going stir crazy siting here." Yena whispered yelled from behind them.

"It's so hot, I'm exhausted, and the teacher has never been this boring until today." Soojin groaned.

"There's like less then ten minutes left, hold on tight." Youngmin assured her. Of course that got her sitting there shoulders back, head high, and eyes on the teacher.

Luckily the last ten minutes went by fast, so once the bell rung they quickly got up to leave class for the cafeteria. They met up outside with the others, deciding to eat all together for the first time. They found a unoccupied table, sitting on it. Half of them dozing off, the heat getting to almost all of them at this point.

"How is it so hot today. I swear I'm melting away slowly." Jay fanned himself with a paper.

"I swear they don't have the ac on, it can't be this hot inside with it. They're killing us!" Sunoo cried.

"I have a great idea!" Soojin gasped.

Bomin rolled his eyes, "when ever you say that Soojin, it almost never is a good idea."

She hit his shoulder, "just listen okay. What if we ditch this place and go downtown for the afternooon."

"And I stand by my last statement." Bomin laughed.

"Wait! I can get on board with this idea of yours Soojin." Niki threw her a thumbs up.

"See, come on. It's hot, we can barely pay attention to anything today. Might as well just leave and go have some fun. Please." She begged them.

"I'm in!" Niki shouted.

"So does the silence mean yes, cause that's how I'm interpreting it. Let's come up with a plan to sneak away without the guard seeing." Soojin leaned forward for just them to hear.

"This better be good Soojin." Jaebeom groaned.

The thing is, their university wasn't the one where if you skipped school it's all on you. No, they had their security at the main campus doors making sure students were staying for their classes during class hours. They were given punishments if they missed a certain amount of classes.

So sneaking away was gonna have to be calculated at the right time so the security didn't catch them leaving during class hours. They came up with the idea that Jay was gonna lead the guard one way for a couple minutes so they could sneak out with them noticing. Then he would leave the guard without them noticing and book it to the gate. Of course jay complained why it had to be him.

The bell rang, indicating third period was starting soon. They made their way out, sneaking behind the wall next to the gate. Jay walked up to the guard, making sure to lead him away.

Jay threw a thumbs up so they could start sneaking away. Once they were pretty much out, they yelled for him to come. Of course Jay being Jay he did the most...randomist thing to distract the guard.

"Hey, someone's sneaking out!" Jay pointed towards the opposite side. When the guard turned his head Jay booked it for the gate.

"Hey! I see you trouble makers, come back right now!"

They ran as fast and far away they could from the school; knowing the old guard wasn't gonna do much to stop them besides yelling threats that they knew where just to scare them.

They slowed down once they got far enough from the school. "Ah, the air feels so fresh." Jake breathed in deep.

"So, what's the first thing we wanna do?" Sunghoon asked.

- n i n e t e e n -