f o u r t e e n : arcade games, karaoke, and...a drug bust?

a r c a d e    g a m e s ,  k a r a o k e ,  and

a r c a d e    g a m e s , k a r a o k e ,  and...
a    d r u g    b u s t ?

Decided that taking the bus downtown would be the better option, as walking would take them too long. Once they got on, they occupied the back seats all together.

"There's this cool arcade indoor recreation place that opened up recently, we should check that out!" Niki turned in his seat to tell them, showing a picture of the place from his phone. They agreed to go down there, hitting the button so the bus could stop.

Walking in, they paid for their arcade tokens as well their wrist bands for entry. They went around competing with each other on different games and machines. There was also an indoor obstacle course with zip lining and trampolines. It was practically just one giant fun place for teenagers and adults.

"We should do the zip line, the queue just got shorter." Yena pointed up towards the people going down the line. They started to make their way up the stairs to the top.

"You're gonna stay down here right?" Jaebeom asked Chaeyeon. She nodded. "Okay, just wait here and we'll be down soon." He made his way up with the others.

"Why are you gonna stay down here? Everyone's going up." Sunghoon stopped just before the stairs.

"I'm not the biggest fan of heights like that. It's a little unsettling hanging from a thin wire in the air." Chaeyeon chuckled. "Go before everyone leaves."

"I'll wait behind with you."

"Sunghoon go, I'll be fine." She laughed.

"Let's go together then, there's a duo one we can do."

"I'm not sure..." Chaeyeon looked up at the people zipping down.

"How about this, we'll go up and if you're really sure about not going then we'll come back down. Does that sound good?" Sunghoon looked to her.

"Fine, but if I don't like it I'm going right back down." Sunghoon nodded, chuckling. They made their way up, getting to the platform.

"Wow, I never thought I'd see Chaeyeon somewhere with heights like this." Naeun laughed.

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes, "don't push my buttons." She slowly walked closer to the railing, a tight grip on the handle.

Each of them went down one by one, until it was just Chaeyeon and Sunghoon left. The staff member called for them next.

"Single or double." The worker called out.