t h i r t y f i v e : culprit and surprises

c u l p r i t    a n d    s u r p r i s e s

"Has Niki updated us yet?"

"No, he said nobody came into the area in the last hour. The bell is gonna ring in half an hour so I doubt he's gonna catch someone now."

But without another minute passing by, their phones started to blow up by Niki's messages in their group chat between them all. He was informing them that there was someone roaming around her locker suspiciously.

"We have to go, this is the only time we can finally get the ones doing this. It's been going on for far too long and it ends now." Soojin jumped up from her desk and made her way towards the teacher.

They couldn't tell what she was saying but what ever it was, was working in their favour. Soojin quickly waved for them to leave and they didn't wait another second before grabbing their bags and booking it for where Niki was currently.

They made their way there as fast as they could, and once they got there they seen Niki waving them over to where he was.

"The guy in the blue shirt, he's been there for five minutes already. I think it's him, it has to be," Niki explained.

Not wanting to scare him off, they stood there quietly watching him. With that, the unknown person pushed a note into her locker and walked off.

The group jumped from their spots and ran after the guy. Niki quickly grabbed the guys shoulder and turned him around so they can see who it was finally.

A audible gasp left everyone's mouths besides the six boys.

"What the hell?" Jaebeom said.

"What are you doing here," Soojin scoffed.

"You're the one that's been doing this with Jeongyu? Haven't you done enough!" Bomin yelled.

"You guys know him?" Sunoo asked.

"Chaeyeon's ex boyfriend." Naeun said.

Their eyes widen while looking back at the guy still standing in front of them. "You're the asshole who cheated on Chaeyeon with Jeongyu. You're the one who did that to her." Heeseung shoved him back.

"I didn't want to do that, or this! It was all of Jeongyu's idea." Jisoo said.

"Come on Jisoo, we aren't stupid. You knew what you were doing from the start. It was you who betrayed Chaeyeon. You cheated, lied, hurt, and made everyone turn their backs on her for some girl." Yena fumed.

"I swear. She was throwing herself onto me the whole time. I pushed her away everytime and made her know that I didn't want Chaeyeon to think I wasn't faithful."

He turned towards Soojin, "you happened to see the one time I couldn't push her away from myself."

"Well that doesn't matter anymore, what matters is this thing stopping." Jaebeom said. He clenched the sleeve of Jisoo's sweater and dragged him.

"Where are we going?" Jay asked.

"To get Jeongyu," Jaebeom said.

They made it in front of her class just as the bell rang, waiting for her to finally walk out. Once she did, she paused seeing the group along with a sheepish looking Jisoo.

Mina walked up to her and grabbed her arm, "we are ending this now Jeongyu."

The group dragged the two to the office and knocked onto the deans door. When they opened the door they paused at the site.

"What could I help you guys with?" She walked back in and sat back in her chair. The group walked in with the two.

"We're here to report a case of bullying and harassment." Heeseung said.

"Alright, do you guys know who the victim is and the one doing the harassment?"

"These two are the ones doing it," Jake pushes the two forwards.

"Do you have anything to prove your points, and where is the victim?" The dean wrote something as she spoke.

"The victim isn't here today, but I have all the proof you need." Jaebeom unzipped his bag and handed her all the notes and messages she received that he had copied.

"Okay, everyone but these two can leave for now. Please leave the contact information so I can update and get a hold of."

"I'll give you mine." Jaebeom grabbed the form and wrote what he needed to.

Once they finished they left the office and made their way out of the school. They all mentally deflated in relief. Glad that this whole thing was now done and over with and they didn't have to worry about Chaeyeon getting hurt any longer.

"Finally this thing is over and done with. First it was a year ago with those two, then Woohyun, then them again." Soojin sighed.

"Can't believe he even tried to make excuses for himself," Bomin said.

"It's good that they're done and gone now. Let's just now make sure Chaeyeon never goes through those again." Youngmin responded.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow, apparently my parents are here Chaeyeon said?" Jaebeom announced, "thanks for helping. Chaeyeon will appreciate you all very much."

"Oh, good luck with them, tell her we say hi." Bomin patted his back. They said their goodbyes for the day and went separate.

As the six boys walked out together, separating from the rest. "Isn't Sunghoon at Chaeyeon's?" Sunoo spoke up.

"Most likely, the only other place he'd be than at school is wherever Chaeyeon is, which is her house." Heeseung replied.

"Then that means he met her parents?" Jay snickered.

"Can't wait to tease him about it later," Jungwon laughed.

- n i n e t e e n -

check out my new book "Something of the past" I update it once a week!