t w e n t y n i n e : hard feelings

h a r d    f e e l i n g s

h a r d f e e l i n g s

Naeun was currently over, sitting in Chaeyeon's room along with Jaebeom. They were getting ready to leave their house to make their way to Mina's apartment.

Mina and Yena's apartment were in the same complex, also being kinda the central area between all of their own houses. So it wasn't too far for anyone, about a twenty minute walk from their house to theirs. On nights like this where the wether was nice and breezy, walking wasn't too much of a hassle for them.

"So he just walked up to you guys and heard everything?"

"Pretty much, it was as easy as one, two, three." The two girls were explaining the Youngmin and Soojin situation that happened earlier.

As they talked they got their shoes and things so they could leave the house.

"Tell us when you wanna leave, we can all go together. I just need you guys to walk me home tonight, there's been recent crimes in the area for the last week and they haven't caught the suspect yet."

"No worries, we'll take you home." Jaebeom ensures her.

Leaving their house, they made their way over to Mina's for the night.

Chaeyeon told herself to ignore the elephant in the room and just have fun tonight. Whether Sunghoon will be there or not, she wasn't gonna let it be the night ruiner for her or the others. It wasn't fair for any of the others to have to consistently be on edge because of the two.

Once they've reached Mina's, she buzzed them up to her apartment. Her parents were out of town for the next week for a family thing in the other city, so they didn't have to worry about annoying them all night.

At Mina's place, they make their way up towards the elevator to get to her floor. Stopped at the elevators as well were Heeseung, Sunghoon, and Jungwon. The three walked up to the others, greeting them.

"Hey Chaeyeon," Heeseung brought her into a hug. He greeted Jaebeom and Naeun also as Jungwon gave Chaeyeon a quick side hug before the elevator slide open for them.

Sunghoon made eye contact with Chaeyeon before she looked away, stepping into the elevator next to Heeseung and Naeun.

"We heard about Youngmin and Soojin," Heeseung turned towards her.

"I'm so relieved that those two are finally getting somewhere. Because Soojin wasn't going to make any subtle moves to him." Naeun chimed in laughing.

"We didn't even know he liked her too."

"I mean it was pretty obvious that he liked her, I guess they both weren't good in showing their feelings for one another." Jaebeom said.

Sunghoon swiftly turned his eyes towards Chaeyeon, who was currently laughing at what Heeseung said to her.

He felt someone's elbow hit his arm. Turning to see Naeun looking up at him.