n i n e t e e n : sunscreen

s u n s c r e e n

s u n s c r e e n

"Hey Sunghoon can you get me-." Jungwon started but Sunghoon shushed him, pointing down to the sleeping Chaeyeon on his lap.

Jungwon smirked, nodding. He turned around chuckling. Sunghoon looked down, making sure Chaeyeon wasn't woken up by him. Relaxed when she was still in a deep sleep, still playing with her hair gently.

The hour and a half had past and they were now pulling up to the street where the house was. Bomin was standing on the front stairs, waving them over to him.

Everyone began to leave the car, grabbing the bags and coolers from the back.

"Aren't you coming out?" Jake asked

"I have to wake up Chaeyeon first." Sunghoon explained. Jake nodded in realization.

"Chaeyeon." Sunghoon gently shook her, getting her to wake up. Her eyes fluttered open, she sat up from his lap.

"Are we here." She looked around.

Sunghoon smiled at her, "yep, we are here. Come on, let's go see." He reached his hand up and brushed her hair out of her face, giving her a sweet smile.

Her faces heated up by the sudden gesture. Sunghoon got out of the car, lending his hand for her to get out. She thanked him, grabbing her bag from the car and meeting the others inside of the house.

"Thanks for lending us the house for the next couple of days!" Mina grinned.

"Not a problem. There's six bedrooms, so that means we can split in six groups of three." Bomin informed them.

"The girls should split between two room, so they can have their own space. The rest of us can split in the other 3 rooms." Jaebeom said.

They split up, Chaeyeon, Naeun, and Yena in one room. Soojin and Mina in the next one over. Bomin, Heeseung, Jaebeom, and Sunghoon in one. Jay, Niki, and Sunoo right over. Youngmin, Jake, and Jungwon in the last room.

They settled into the place, putting their things into the room as well as getting the food they packed into the fridges.

"Since it's close to dinner time, let's prepare dinner, eat, and then get dressed for the beach." Jaebeom announced to them.

They started to get dinner ready, setting the table with the food and plates. Since it was a hot day, they decided on making bbq. Eating, cleaning up the mess; it was finally time to get to the beach.

"Can I borrow your sunscreen Chae, I forgot mine back at home." Yena looked around her bag, not seeing it. Chaeyeon grabbed the bottle and threw it to her.

She picked up her two bathing suits, not knowing which one she'd rather wear. Bathing suits weren't Chaeyeon's favourite, being exposed like that in front of so much people.

"Why aren't you getting dressed?" Naeun walked in from the washroom.

"I don't know if I wanna wear a bathing suit. I'm just gonna wear a dress."

"What, come on put the bathing suit on. It's so cute. No ones judging here, and if they are then they're being kicked from this trip." Naeun assured her. "Look. I'm wearing mine."

Chaeyeon sighed, picking up the lilac coloured one. She threw on a flowing sundress over it.

"You look great!" Naeun exclaim. "Come on, let's go." She grabbed her hand and led her out.

Deciding that they'd rather walk to the beach than drive, as it was close to the house. They grabbed the drinks and snack, their sunscreen, and towels. Once they got there, they picked a spot that was best.

"We are not wasting anytime, let's go in the water!" Soojin unzipped her dressed and ran towards the water, the others following right behind.

Chaeyeon stood there for a moment, behind.

"You coming?" Sunghoon asked. She nodded, slipping her dress off hesitantly. They walked towards the water to the others.

They splashed around with each other, having a splash contest. Playing the shoulder game, and just having a relaxing time under the sun in the water.

After a while, they decided to go drink some water and eat some snacks while just lounging on the sandy area. They didn't want to get dehydrated or sun stroked.

"Does anyone have a bottle of sunscreen? This one is empty." Sunoo asked.

Chaeyeon looked through the bags trying to find one for him, "I'm sorry, I think that was the last one left. I think the store is selling some. I'll go get for us."

"I'll come with you." Sunghoon jumped up from the sand, brushing as much as he could from himself.

Walking to the store. It wasn't actually a full on store, more like a shack with the open window to serve or get you what you needed.

They greeted the worker. "Hi, do you guys have any sunscreen left?" Chaeyeon asked them.

The worker pointed towards a mediumish sized shack a few feet away. "Yes, just go into the shack down there. The shelf on the right hand side, closest to the back should have. Bring it back and I'll ring you guys up."

They thanked them, making their way towards it. Sunghoon opened the door so they could enter into it. Chaeyeon stubbed her toe against a block of wood that was sitting on the floor near the door. She hissed, grabbing her foot in one hand, the other grabbing onto the closest thing. Which happened to be Sunghoon.

"Are you okay?" He stabilized her in his arms.

She nodded, "sorry, i studded my toe against that piece of wood." She rubbed her foot one last time before letting go. Sunghoon dropped his hands.

"Huh, I don't see any? Do you?" Chaeyeon looked around.

Sunghoon pointed towards the top shelf, " I see it up there. I'll lift you up." He swiftly wrapped his arms around her waist, raising her up so she could grab it.

"Thanks. This is it I guess, let's go back."

The went towards the door, pushing on it.

"Uhhhh, we have a slight problem." Sunghoon turned to look back at her.

"What?"

"The door. It won't budge open." Sunghoon jiggled at it, trying to push it open. Chaeyeon got next to him to help push at it.

- n i n e t e e n -