f o u r : the universe is telling us something

(I decided to change the name Hyunjin to Youngmin sorry if there's any confusion)

t h e u n i v e r s e i s t e l l i n g u s
s o m e t h i n g

The girls were currently over at Chaeyeon's house. Sprawled around her room, their textbooks, notebooks, and pens open. No they weren't using them anymore. Using the last ten minutes to talk about anything but their school work.

This always happens when they get together to study or do schoolwork. They fall off topic and struggle to get back into it from then on.

"Did you guys see how Dami was all over Youngmin during school. He was just to nice to push her off, I can't believe her." Soojin scoffed.

"Well if you keep this act up, he might get snatched up even before you decide to just say hi to him for once. I don't think your 'I'll stare at him till he noticed me' tactic is working too much right now." Mina, who was laying stomach down on her bed, laughed.

Soojin gave her a dirty look, throwing a pillow at her from the ground. She rolled over to look up at Chaeyeon. "Can't you just mention me to him. Or get Jae to talk to him." She sighed.

"Speaking of Jae. Where is he, he's usually here?" Naeun asked.

"Ooo, why do you wanna know Naeun." Yena cooed, smirking at the girl.

"Can't I just ask where someone is?" She rolled her eyes.

"He went out to some place with Youngmin and Bomin. Didn't say where exactly." Chaeyeon shrugged.

Soojin jumped up from the ground, "Do you think they'll be back? Did Jae say they'll come back here!"

"He didn't mention anything about coming back. I'm pretty sure they will though, Bomin and Youngmin dropped their bags off here before they left. They'll have to come back for them eventually."

"Omg, And you didn't bother telling me this very important information." Disbelief in Soojin's voice.

"Oh, very important? You can't even look at him without getting shy." Naeun laughed.

"You should start by talking to him first Soojin." Mina said.

"Whatever, you guys are just haters." She scoffed.

"I'm over studying, let's go pick up snacks. I need some energy in my body, and chips are calling my name right now." Yena sat up.