t w e n t y f i v e : broken glass, broken friendship

b r o k e n    g l a s s ,    b r o k e n    f r i e n d s h i p

b r o k e n    f r i e n d s h i p

"I'm leaving early, so you'll be going to school alone today." Chaeyeon walked into the bathroom, speaking to Jaebeom who was styling his hair.

"Oh, do you have to do a test rewrite?"

"No, I'm meeting up with Sunghoon to grab breakfast today. We planned it out this morning to meet up before class to grab a bite to eat."

"Oh I see, you and your boyfriend are finally going out on little dates."

Chaeyeon snapped her tongue and hit him on the back, "shut up, I swear I'm never telling you anything else again. I was gonna be a nice sister and bring you some food back but I'm not anymore. You can starve." She smiled sarcastically before turning around and picking her bag up.

Quickly, she threw her shoes on and rushed outside to see Sunghoon waiting by the door for her. She waved with a smile on her face.

"What's bothering you?"

Chaeyeon turned her head up to look at Sunghoon. They were at the cafe right now, sitting and eating their food together.

"What do you mean?"

"You're not acting normal right now." Sunghoon chuckled, "you're quieter, more than normal. Tell me what's on your mind."

Chaeyeon played with her spoon, internally fighting with herself. Does she tell him the truth or lie? Afraid to hear the truth and lie about her feelings. She knows that if she gets the answer she doesn't want, she'll have to pretend she doesn't feel hurt. But deep down, she'll be heart broken of his answer.

"It's nothing really, just kinda bummed that I'll have to see Jeongyu everyday pretty much. It just makes the wound deeper then it already is. Especially since I learned to let it go from years ago."

"It's stupid honestly." Chaeyeon sighed.

"It's not stupid Chae, don't down play your feelings. You know I'll always listen to anything, small or big."

"Remember what I said yesterday night. No matter what, I'll always be there. Whether it's my ears listening, or just someone you need next to you."

Chaeyeon looked up from her food, a smile present on her face. "Thanks Sunghoon. I appreciate."

- 1 9 -

"The fair opens next weekend, we should plan a time we all can go." It was break time, they were currently walking from their finished class to their final one of the day.