Chapter sixty-five

Brea walked out of the bedroom....pulling over one of Edward shirts, she turned the corner into the living room....Edward was talking to a short woman and man, he turned towards Brea and smiled...waving her over.

"Brea these are our housekeepers," Edward said.

"Hello," Brea greeted, looking from the man and woman.

The man smiled....while as the woman stared intensely at both Brea and Edward. The man pulled on the woman dragging her away....towards the bedroom.

"What was that all about?" Brea asked, sitting down on the couch.

"She's afraid for you," Edward smirked.

"Why?" Brea asked.

"Because I have you here all alone....with no one to save you," Edward laughed, leaning in towards Brea.

"Wait, she knows about you?" Brea asked, pushing Edward's face away.

"She suspects! She's native....they have legends about blood drinking demons , who prey on such beautiful women," Edward smirked, grabbing Brea's face and pulling her in for a kiss.

"MONSTERS!" The woman yelled.

Brea and Edward pulled away....

"She said monsters," Brea whispered.

"Just ignore her," Edward mumbled.

                                      **********************************

A few days had gone by....

Brea was laying on the bed....holding her stomach, feeling sick. She jumped up, racing towards the bathroom....throwing up everything.

"Brea? Are you okay?" Edward asked, walking into the bathroom.

"Yeah! I'm fine...but don't come in here," Brea said,

"In sickness and in health, remember?" Edward  asked.

"Must have been something I ate. Uh-Will you grab my bag?" Brea asked.

Edward wanted over to the counter, grabbing her bag....Brea looked through her bag, she looked up at Edward and started to think.

"What is it?" Edward asked.

Brea started counting on her fingers....realizing she was very late getting her period.

"How many days has it been since the wedding?" Brea asked, standing up.

"Fourteen. Why?" Edward asked.

The color from Brea's face started to drain...causing Edward to get very nervous. 

"Will you tell me what's going on?" Edward asked.

"I-I'm late....My period is late, like very late," Brea frowned. 

Brea walked over to the mirror, lifting up her shirt...exposing her stomach. In person her stomach looked fine....but as she placed her hands on her stomach, she felt something move around...causing her to jump.

"No! That's impossible. This shouldn't be happening.  Can this happen?" Brea asked, looking at Edward.

Edward just stared at Brea....unable to speak.