Chapter eighty-nine

Brea and Edward stood side by side saying goodbye to the fellow vampires who came along way to help them.... Meadow and River raced towards their parents and jumped into their arms.

Brea placed kisses all over their faces, causing them to giggle.

"So they get to stay with you?" Bella asked, walking up towards them.

Brea nodded.

"Will they have a long healthy life?" Bella asked.

"Absolutely! They'll be able to live forever... along side us," Brea smiled.

"Along side you and Edward," Bella sighed.

Brea gently set down one of the twins... and grabbed Bella's hand, walking a few yards away.

"Bella? What's wrong?" She asked.

"You get to live forever... where I get to live until I'm 80, and then I'll be no more," Bella mumbled.

"When we were standing in the field... waiting to see how our future would turn out, Alice showed me something. She showed me the battle.... and how a vampire nearly killed you, I changed you," Brea said.

"Does that mean... I'll be along side with you forever?" Bella asked.

Brea nodded.

"When?" Bella asked.

"I'm not sure... maybe in a couple of years, but you should really consider the terms of being a vampire," Brea sighed.

"Brea... I just wanna be with you!" Bella smiled.

Brea looked over at Edward... who was to busy talking with Jasper.

"Turning someone takes a lot out of you," Brea replied.

Bella frowned...

"I'll need to talk to Carlisle... he'll help me," Brea said.

Bella nodded and walked away slowly.

Brea watched her... wanting to help her, but knew the rules.

Suddenly Alice appeared next to her... pulling her into a hug.

"Will she become one of us?" Brea asked.

"One day!" Alice smiled.

"Will it be me?" She asked.

Alice nodded.

"What's gonna happen next?" Brea asked.

"Watching those two grow up," Alice smiled.

All of a sudden... images of the twins appeared in her head, they were older... healthy and happy.

Then a vision appeared.

Edward and Brea where walking on the beach.... when suddenly River and Meadow raced up to them, pulling them both in for a hug. Then walked up Seth and Leah.... both smiling.

Brea closed her eyes then opened them... looking over at Alice.

"Thank you!" Brea smiled.

"Of course!" Alice said.

Brea walked back over to Edward.... wrapping her arm around his waist, and leaning her head in his shoulder. Completely zoning out... not hearing his conversation with Jasper, all she could think about was the future and how she was able to watch her children grow up and live their lives to the fullest.

That they would all be together forever.

                          ******

THANK YOU ALL FOR FOLLOWING ME ON MY TWILIGHT JOURNEY! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED READING AS I DID WRITING!

Here are a few pictures of the twins all grown up!

RIVER JASPER CULLEN:

MEADOW ROSE CULLEN:

MEADOW ROSE CULLEN: