Chapter seventy-two

Screams filled Brea's ears......causing her to jerk up, she looked around, everything seemed much brighter...more alive. Brea turned her head, looking outside, she saw Edward, Jasper and Alice standing in front of large wolves....Sam's pack.

Without even thinking....Brea ran through the window, shattering it. Which caused Edward to look over his shoulder...... he slapped Jasper's shoulder, which caused him to turn around as well.

"Brea," Edward whispered.

"We're outnumbered," Jasper said.

"By a lot!" Alice sighed.

Suddenly the wolves charge towards them.

Brea tossed her head back...a low growl escaped her mouth and soon she was standing on all fours. She stalked towards the pack....hissing and growling.

All of a sudden Jacob, Seth and Leah join Brea's side...

"Seth and Leah imprinted on the twins. They can't hurt them! Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law" Edward said.

Brea moved her head towards Seth and Leah....staring at them, she quickly closed her eyes and began reading their minds....and soon enough it was true, the Clearwater's did in fact imprint on her children. She wanted to be angry but instead it was the opposite, she was happy someone was willing to lay down their lives for her babies.

"Thank you," Brea thought.

"You're welcome!" Seth and Leah both thought.

Brea closed her eyes once more and soon enough she was normal...naked but normal. She turned towards the pack and watched as they all slowly backed away, with their heads down. She turned around and faced The Cullen's.....they stared at her with such confusion but also curiosity.

"S-She's a newborn....but her eye's are golden, more golden then ours, how?" Jasper asked.

"What do you mean?" Brea asked.

Edward walked up to Brea....extending out his hand, she grabbed it...She smiled when she noticed they were the same temperature.

They all walked into the room where Brea once laid.

"I'm sorry about the window.....I didn't realize I'd be this strong," Brea sighed, looking up at Edward.

"It's okay! All that matters is, that you're okay," Edward smiled.

"I'm more than okay! I feel so alive," Brea said.

Brea walked over to the mirror that stood in the corner of the room....she gazed at herself, mesmerized at how pale she was, at how her eyes were gold.......when they should've been red.

"I have a question! How is it....that I transformed so fast?" Brea asked.

"A question that we don't have an answer for....yet," Edward replied.

"How are my babies?" Brea asked.

All of a sudden Rosalie and Bella walked in....holding two peaceful sleeping babies.

Brea through her hand over her face....she took a step back, fighting back the utter sensation of how thirsty she was.

"Edward....I'm so thirsty," Brea thought.

"You need to feed! Now!" Edward thought.

******

Brea and Edward speed through the woods.

The wind blows through Brea's hair, which causes her to laugh....They both jump over a waterfall and suddenly stop.

"Close your eyes," Edward whispered, pulling Brea close to him.

Brea closes her eyes....and focuses. She starts hearing an owl, a squirrel and then a deer...she raced behind a tree that was a few feet away from the deer.

Suddenly a loud.....blood curdling scream fills her ears, she turned towards the direction of the scream and soon her nose filled with blood....she licked her lips and rushed away. Looking for the scream and the delicious smell.

Brea stood a few feet away from where the scream came from, peaking around a tree. There standing in front of her stood a large grizzly bear.....tearing open a humans chest.

All of a sudden Edward appeared next to Brea.

"Brea, I didn't realize there would be anyone far off this trail...let alone them being dead," Edward said.

Within a blink of an eye....Brea jumped on top of the grizzly, she slammed her fist into it's spine....snapping it in half. The bear growled loudly the fell over. Brea grabbed it by the neck and sank her teeth into.....quickly feeding. She pulled away....blood dripped down her lips, she smiled but it soon disappeared when she saw Edward standing there, gazing at her.

"I had to kill it....it killed someone, it was either me or a hunter," Brea mumbled.

"I don't care....you just look so beautiful," Edward smiled, walking up to her.

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close....slamming his lips onto hers, they kissed for a few moments and then pulled away.

"You have blood on your lips," Brea laughed, wiping the blood off his lip.

"So do you," Edward smirked, rubbing his thumb over her lips.

"We should get back! I wanna see Meadow and River," Brea smiled.

Edward nodded and grabbed Brea's hand....and raced back towards the house.