Chapter fifty-nine

Brea slowly walked...stumbling over her feet, she groaned with annoyance. Kicking off the heels Alice is forcing her to wear.

"Um.... You just need more time to break them in," Alice sighed.

"More time? Normal people can break in heels in like three days. This is my fourth day.... Can I just go barefoot, please?" Brea asked.

Bella placed a hand on Brea and frowned.

"No! Absolutely not!" Alice yelled.

"I'm just thinking....maybe this is all a little too much, you know? The dress and most definitely the shoes....and maybe just all of this," Brea sighed.

Brea turned and looked at the rest of the Cullen's setting up wedding decoration.....butterflies soon started to flutter in the pit of her stomach.

"No, it's exactly enough!" Alice smiled.

"Yes! Tomorrow will be perfect!" Bella smirked.

"Where do you want'em bosses?" Emmett asked as he walked by.

"On either side of the isle!" Bella and Alice said.

"Ugh...what isle?" Rosalie asked.

"D-Does no one have Vision? Beside Brea and I!" Alice frowned, rushing down the stairs.

"How are you feeling?" Bella asked.

"Nervous. Scared," Brea sighed.

"It's just the wedding jitters!" Bella smiled.

"Don't get me wrong....I'm thrilled about marrying Edward, I'm just scared that I won't see you as much. We've never really be apart," Brea said, looking up seeing Edward.

"Brea, this is part of life....and after your honeymoon I'll be over and we can talk details," Bella smirked.

"Details?" Brea asked.

"Yeah! Doing the dirty with a vampire," Bella smirked.

"Oh My God," Brea mumbled.

"Come on! Let's go home....you need your beauty sleep," Bella said.

"Uh...let's watch a movie together! or dance...while I pack," Brea replied.

"Sounds good to me!" Bella laughed.

    ************************************************************* 

Brea and Bella laid on Brea's bed and watched movies for hours. They both laughed and they both cried....enjoying one another's company. Brea stood up and started packing, she sighed and looked around her room....remembering all the wonderful memories and all the sad ones.

"You aren't getting cold feet, are you?" Bella asked.

Before Brea could say anything, Edward appeared by her side.

"No....but I am gonna miss this place," Brea smiled.

"I-I was just stopping by....checking for any cold feet," Edward spoke up.

"Well mine are toasty and warm," Brea said.

"I'll leave you too alone!" Bella replied, slipping out of the room.

"It's not too late to change your mind," Edward sighed.

"What? Are you having second thoughts?" Brea asked.

Edward looked down at his feet.

"You are," Brea frowned.

"No. I've been waiting a century to marry you, Miss Swan," Edward smiled.

"I sense a but coming," Brea sighed.

"But...I haven't told you everything about myself," Edward sighed, looking into her blue eyes.

"Oh My God! You're not a virgin?" Brea said.

Edward laughed.

"You can't scare me away...not now or ever," Brea replied.

"A few years after Carlisle created me, I rebelled against him. I resented him for curbing my appetite. So while I went off on my own....I wanted to know how it felt to hunt, to taste human blood," Edward sighed.

Brea walked up to Edward and placed her hands on his face....closing her eyes, wanting to see his past.

She was getting flashbacks of Edward back in the 1920s....he  followed a man who was stalking a woman leaving the movie theater. She watched as he killed...again and again. Brea opened her eyes and looked into Edward's.

"All the men I've killed were monsters. And so was I," Edward sighed.

"Edward....they were all murderers! You saved more lives than you took," Brea said.

"Brea, that's what I told myself. But they're all human beings. I looked into their eyes as they died and I saw who I was and what I was capable of," Edward frowned.

"And what I'll be capable of? W-Why are you telling me this tonight? Did you really think this was going to change my mind about you?" Brea asked.

"No! I just wondered if it would change your mind about yourself and who you wanna see when you look in the mirror from now," Edward said.

"Look, I know I can do this! Let me tell you why, because you did. You should giver yourself some credit for that. And hopefully a year from now I'm gonna look in the mirror and see someone like you. Someone capable of courage, sacrifice and love," Brea smiled.

Suddenly Edward slammed his lips on Brea's....he pulled her deeper into the kiss and quickly pulled away when they heard Emmett shouting outside the window.

"What was that?" Brea laughed.

"I'm late for my bachelor party," Edward smirked.

All of a sudden Emmett jumped up to the window.

"Send him out, Brea....or we're coming in after him," Emmett smirked.

"Will there be strippers?" Brea asked.

"No. Just some mountain lions and maybe a few bears," Edward laughed. 

All of a sudden Jasper jumped up to the window.

"Don't worry, Brea, we'll get him back plenty of time," Jasper smiled.

Brea shoved Edward towards the window...shaking her head.

"Go! Before they break my house," Brea frowned.

"I'll meet you at the alter!" Edward smirked.

"I'll be the one in white," Brea sighed.

"That's very convincing," Edward laughed.

Edward jumped out of the window...joining his brothers and within a blink of an eye they were gone.

Brea leaned out of the window...laughing when she heard Emmett scream off in the distant.