Chapter forty-four

"Whoever it was, he left a stink behind. It'll be hard to miss when we cross it again. We'll handle it from here," Jacob smirked, standing on the Swan's porch.

Brea and Bella stood near Edward....Brea closely watched Jacob, making sure he didn't try anything.

"We don't need you to handle anything or anyone....I don't understand why Brea called you," Edward frowned.

"I-It wasn't Brea who called him....It was me," Bella said.

"I-I couldn't care less what you need....I'm here for them," Jacob smirked.

"Mostly for Brea," Jacob thought.

Brea scrunched up her nose.....and frowned at him.

"All right! We're done here," Edward growled.

"No! You're done here," Jacob snapped.

Both started walking towards one another, Brea jumped in between them.

"ENOUGH! Clearly having you here was a mistake...but in order to keep my family and me safe, we need all hands on deck. Edward while you and your family are hunting...I-I'll be with Jacob.....Jacob, don't make me regret this....because I will kick your ass. Edward, will it make you feel better if I had Bella with me?" Brea asked, looking over at Edward.

"B-Bella, would you mind?" Edward questioned.

"I will not leave her side!" Bella said.

"Alright! Now everything is settle....us Swan sisters, are gonna be Switzerland,"Brea sighed.

Brea knew from the facial expression Edward was making, he hated the idea...but at this point it wasn't about rivalry anymore...it was about her safety and her familys.

Brea went to grab Edward's hand....but he moved away from her.

"I-I'll see you later," Jacob smiled, quickly running into the woods.

"I-Um have to work on some homework," Bella said, quickly running inside the house.

"Please don't be mad," Brea sighed, looking away.

"I'm not mad...I just don't like the idea of you being around him when you have me," Edward frowned.

"Oh My God! You are jealous!" Brea said, trying to hide her smile.

"Is it wrong of me? I feel like I'm gonna lose you....to him," Edward sighed.

"Edward, I love you and only you.....and I think it's rather cute that you are jealous," Brea smiled.

"And I love you....Y-You really think it's cute when i'm jealous?" Edward asked.

Brea nodded, walking up towards Edward.

They both laughed...pulling one another closer, both were inches away from kissing.

"BREA! I NEED HELP!" Bella yelled from the window.

"Can it wait?!" Brea groaned.

"NO!" Bella yelled.

Brea looked up at Edward and frowned.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Edward smiled, pulling Brea in for a quick kiss.

Brea turned on her feet and rushed inside.

Bella was in the kitchen, sitting at the table doing homework.

"What do you need?" Brea asked.

"Ummm, actually..." Bella sighed.

"Oh My God! You don't need help," Brea groaned.

"No, but I was thinking....we should have a girls night tonight," Bella said.

"You could have waited...." Brea frowned.

"I'll let you pick the movie," Bella smiled.

"You are so lucky I love you!" Brea laughed.