Chapter sixty-one

Brea and Edward walked around and greeted people, thanking them for coming....Edward motioned Brea towards a group of vampires.

"Don't be nervous...they are family," Edward thought.

"W-Who are they?" Brea thought.

"The tall man...his name is Eleazar, the woman beside him is his wife Carmen! The short woman, her name is Tanya and the tall woman standing beside her is Kate....and the woman standing behind them all is Irina," Edward thought.

"Brea! We've heard so much about you," Kate smiled.

"Yes! Welcome to the family," Eleazer replied. 

"You must be the Denali clan," Brea smiled.

"Irina, come meet Brea!" Carmen spoke up.

Brea looked over their shoulders....giving Irina a smile.

All of a sudden Irina started walking towards them....her eyes filled with sadness.

"I-I can't do this," Irina whispered.

"You promised!" Tanya frowned.

"They invited one!" Irina snapped.

Brea looked up at Edward confused....wondering who she was talking about.

"Irina, he's our friends," Edward sighed.

"They killed Laurent!" Irina snapped.

"A-Actually.....that was me," Brea whispered.

"Why?! You killed my mate!" Irina snapped.

"H-He tried to kill me....and my sister," Brea said.

"I don't believe that! He wanted to be like us. To live in peace with humans, with me," Irina sighed, quickly rushing away.

"I'm sorry," Brea whispered.

"IRINA!" Carmen called out.

"Anyway....congratulations!" Eleazer smiled.

"T-Thank you," Brea said.

"Sorry," Tanya sighed.

"No. It's okay," Brea smiled.

The Denali clan quickly walked away.....rushing after Irina.

"Well, what's a wedding without some family drama?" Edward asked.

"Oh yeah," Brea sighed.

      *****************************************************************

Brea and Edward sat down at a table...... while everyone gave them a wedding toast. Emmett walked up on the stage, Brea threw her hand over her mouth and stopped herself from laughing......seeing how nervous Emmett was.

"I'd like to propose a toast, to my new sister! Brea I hope you've got enough sleep these last eighteen years, cause you won't be getting anymore for a while," Emmett laughed.

Everyone looked at him awkwardly.....while Brea tried her best to hide her laugh.

Jessica rushed up to the stage and shoved Emmett off the stage.

"Brea was different from everyone....she always had a book in her hand, than one day she was totally mesmerized by Edward....and then Edward was all about Brea, both looked at one another like they walked on water," Jessica smiled.

After a couple of other people gave a toast it was time for the father of the bride...Charlie slowly walked up on the stage.

"I know Edward will be a good husband....because I'm a cop and I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the earth if they hurt my little girl," Charlie said, staring at Edward.

Soon Alice skipped up onto the stage....and had a huge smile on her face.

"Now that you're my sister, you'll have to get over your aversion of fashion! So say goodbye to sweatpants and say hello to dress," Alice smiled.

"Oh no," Brea whispered.

"I'd like to thank, Renee and Charlie for not only bring one but two wonderful people into the world! Bella just know you are apart of this family as well. We will cherish you both and protect you both forever," Esme said.

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare you soul to and accept you for what you are! I've been waiting, for what seemed like forever. With Brea I can finally begin. I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride! No measure of time with you will be long enough. But how about we start with forever," Edward smirked.

After everyone but Brea and Bella gave a toast....they all started to dance, until Edward pulled Brea and Bella to the side.