Chapter sixty-two

Brea, Bella and Edward walked towards the very back of the house, towards the tree line.

"Why do I have a feeling I'm about to be murdered?" Brea asked.

"This gift is more for Bella than for you....also you aren't being murdered," Edward smiled.

"For me? This isn't my wedding," Bella sighed.

Suddenly Jacob appeared in front of them.

"The best man didn't have time to get a tux," Jacob smirked.

"OMG! JACOB!" Bella squealed, jumping into his arms.

"Hey Jacob!" Brea smiled.

"Sorry I'm late," Jacob said.

"It doesn't matter...Everything is perfect," Bella smiled.

"Bella care to dance with me?" Jacob asked, extending his hand out to her.

"But of course!" Bella laughed, walking towards him.

Brea watched as her sister danced with Jacob....a smile formed on her face, seeing how truly happy they were and how happy they made one another.

"My beautiful bride! Care to dance, before we head off to our honeymoon?" Edward asked.

Brea turned around and smiled.

"But of course! My loving husband," Brea smirked.

Edward carefully Brea and pulled her close....they both slowly danced, knowing Brea was a terrible dancer.

"Brea, I must say I'm gonna miss your pink cheeks and your two left feet," Jacob said, looking over his shoulder.

Brea pulled away from Edward and looked over at Jacob.

"And your heartbeat," Jacob whispered.

"So what? Soon I'll be dead to you? Is that what I'm hearing?" Brea asked, hurt filled her eyes.

"No. I'm sorry! I'm just trying to appreciate you on your last night as a human," Jacob smiled.

"If you must know....It's not my last night as a human," Brea sighed.

"I-I thought you...." Jacob replied but was cut off.

"Jacob don't," Bella whispered.

"I didn't really wanna spend my honeymoon writhing away in pain," Brea said, avoiding eye contact with Jacob.

"What's the point? It's not like you're gonna have a real honeymoon with him anyway," Jacob frowned.

"IT WILL! Just as real as anyone else's," Brea snapped.

"That's a sick joke!" Jacob growled....walking up towards Brea.

Edward remained behind Brea, watching Jacob's every move....deep down he enjoyed seeing Jacob angry, but hurt at the fact at how horrible he was treating her.

"You are joking? Right?" Jacob asked. 

Brea looked down at her feet....not wanting to say anything else to him.

"What? While you're still human? You can't be serious, Brea! Tell me you're not this stupid!" Jacob growled.

"It's really none of your damn business," Brea snapped, staring at Jacob....her eyes quickly started to change.

Jacob grabbed Brea by the arm....anger filled them both.

"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! I WON'T LET YOU!" Jacob yelled.

"Jake! Let me go!" Brea growled.

"Listen to me, Brea....please," Jacob begged.

"Let me go!" Brea snapped.

Suddenly Edward moved Brea behind him....going in protective mode.

"Jacob, calm down," Edward said.

"Are you out of your mind? HUH? You'll kill her!" Jacob growled, lunging towards Edward.

Brea quickly moved in front of Edward....and placed a hand on Jacob's chest, shoving him away from them. All of a sudden Sam appeared out from behind a bush, along with the rest of the pack.

"Enough, Jacob!" Sam ordered.

"Stay out of this, Sam," Jacob snapped.

"You're not gonna start something that we'll have to finish...better yet Brea will finish," Sam frowned.

"She'll die," Jacob sighed.

"She's not our concern anymore," Sam whispered.

It was quiet for a moment...then Jacob took off running with Sam and the pack on his tail, Brea turned to look at Bella....who looked hurt.

"I-I'm sorry," Bella cried, rushing off.

"Bella! No! Wait!" Brea said.

Edward grabbed Brea's hand....

"Just give her some space....you'll see her after the honeymoon," Edward smiled.

"Okay....I'll have Alice keep an eye on her," Brea sighed, bring Edward close and placing a kiss on his cheek.

They both walked back to the party and started to thank the rest of the guest, who had attended their wedding....