Chapter three

"Brea! Bella! Time to wake up, don't wanna be late!" Charlie called out from downstairs.

Brea opened her eyes and groaned. She quickly ripped the covers off, allowing the cool air to hit her legs....She crawled out of bed, throwing on a pair of black skinny jeans and a baggy sweater.... Quickly sliding her torn up converses on.

She grabbed her navy blue backpack and threw her Little Women book into her bag....grabbing her iPod and hurried to the bathroom, fixing herself up.

"Hey Brea! Don't forget your bike is coming today!" Bella asked, walking into the bathroom.

"Hopefully! Phil called late last night and said it might be late," Brea sighed, feeling disappointed.

"Bye Dad!" Brea called out, while walking down the stairs....heading towards the door.

*****************

Bella pulled her truck into the parking lot... Kids started to stare, making both sisters rather uncomfortable....and very nervous.

"Hey! It's okay," Bella spoke up.

"I hope so!" Brea sighed.

"Can you promise me something?" Bella asked, turning to look over at Brea.

Brea nodded.... knowing where this was going.

"Please try and make some friends! It's always been hard for you, and I don't understand why... you are so outgoing! And super smart, NOT to mention beautiful!" Bella said.

Bella pulled into a parking spot, rather close to the school.

Brea looked down at her hands and started messing with them, they both climbed out... feeling eyes on them.

"Nice ride!" A kid called out.

"Thanks!" Bella smiled.

Both girls walked towards the building.

"Making friends isn't in my department, I-I like keeping to myself," Brea sighed, turning to look at her sister.

"Brea I love you! But I can't be your only friend," Bella replied.

"My books are my friends!" Brea said, causing her sister to laugh.

They both grabbed their schedules. Both had some of the same classes, although Brea didn't have gym. She had an off period during that time.... which made her rather happy.

While both girls were trying to find their next class, a cheerful boy walked up to them.

"You're Brea and Bella swan? The Twin sisters? Hi! I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you both need? Tour guide? Lunch date? A shoulder to cry on?" Eric questioned.

Brea just stared at him....not knowing what to say.

"I'm kind of the 'Suffer in Silence' type, while  Brea is the ' quiet one'," Bella smiled

"Good headline for the feature! I'm on the paper, and you're both news baby! Front page!" Eric smiled.

"I-no, we-I don't wanna be news! I-please don't," Brea blurted.

"Whoa, chillax! No feature! But my god let me just say you are beautiful, you look like you belong in the Cullen group," Eric said

"The who group?" Bella asked.

"I'll have some friends show you at lunch!" Eric smiled.

"W-would you mind pointing us towards Mr. Varner's class?" Brea asked.