Chapter sixty-three

WARNING! SMUT!

Brea and Edward walked out of the Cullen's house, hand in hand....everyone started to throw rice at them, as they made their way to the car. Brea saw her mom standing near the car, she pulled away from Edward and walked over to her.

"So he won't tell you where he's taking you?" Her mother asked.

"No. He said it's a surprise," Brea smiled.

"Well, wear a hat! And sunscreen, but most importantly take care of yourself," Her mother sighed.

"I will mom!" Brea said, pulling her mom in for a hug.

"I love you, Brea" Her mother whispered.

"And I love you," Brea replied.

Brea turned to walk away and saw Charlie standing all alone....she sighed.

"I'm gonna go say bye to him," Brea said.

Her mother nodded.....

"It's gonna be strange not being able to see you everyday," Charlie sighed.

"I know. It's gonna be strange for me too," Brea said.

"You know it will always be your home, right?" Charlie asked.

Brea nodded her head, quickly pulling Charlie into a hug.

"I love you, Dad. Forever," Brea whispered.

"I love you too, Brea. Always have and always will! Thank you," Charlie smiled.

"I'll see you after the honeymoon," Brea smiled, pulling away.

Charlie nodded.

Brea walked over to the car....taking one last look at everyone, and waved her goodbye to them all...before climbing into the car.

**********************************************

"This is Isle Esme! It was gift from Carlisle," Edward said, as the boat slowly pulled up the small dock.

"Beautiful!" Brea smiled.

They both climbed out of the boat and made their way up their honeymoon house......Edward dropped the suitcases and rushed to pick up Brea, causing her to squeal with laughter.

"Is this necessary?" Brea asked.

"I'm nothing if not traditional," Edward said.

"That's not true! You'd still be my husband," Brea smiled.

Edward gently placed Brea down on the wooded floor...and turned to go grab the suitcases. Brea decided to walk around, after walking around the whole house...she came across their bedroom, she started messing with her fingers....and soon became very nervous.

"Brea? You okay?" Edward asked, walking into the room.

"Y-Yes," Brea smiled.

Edward placed the suitcases down....and walked up towards Brea, interlacing his fingers with hers, placing his cold forehead against hers...he closed his eyes, fighting off the war that was going on inside his head.

Brea looked up at him...trying to read his mind, but it had her blocked, she sighed.

Edward pulled Brea to the bed...he sat down and placed her on his lap.

"You're so beautiful," Edward whispered.

Brea slipped her hands underneath his shirt, tracing his abs......she was testing the waters, not wanting to pressure him, knowing he was struggling with this.

"Do you want to do this?" Brea whispered.

"Yes," Edward said.

Edward ran his hands up Brea's back and quickly ripped off her dress....and throwing it to the side. Brea smirked, ripping off Edward's shirt and started placing kisses on his chest.... a small moan escaped Edward's mouth. Edward placed his hands on Brea's breasts, which caused a light gasp escaped Brea's lips.

Brea couldn't stop herself from grinding her core against him....sudden guilt came over her causing her to stop, she looked up at Edward and saw that his eyes were full of lust. Edward grasped her hips, moving them towards his bulge, he placed his forehead against the crook of her neck....inhaling her scent.

"May I?" Brea asked, moving her hands across the button of his trousers.

"Only if I can," Edward growled, quickly ripped off her underwear.

Brea placed her hand on his chest and slightly pushed his backwards....he was now laying on the bed. Brea straddled his thighs, pulling his trousers off. Exposing everything.

Edward quickly moved Brea underneath him....

"Are you ready?" Edward asked.

Brea nodded.

Suddenly Edward's hard length pressed against Brea's thighs...Brea laid her head against the pillow, grasping his arms. Edward placed his length at her entrance and pushed....causing Brea to jump a little.

Loud moans escaped them both....as Edward started to move faster and faster.

Brea barely noticed the way his grip got tighter, nails digging into her skin, leaving some marks.

"Fuck," Edward whispered.

He thrusted deeper inside of her, causing her to moan even louder.....

All of a sudden Edward fell on top of Brea....breathing hard. Brea wrapped her arms around him, and smiled.

"That was amazing," Edward mumbled, looking at Brea.

"It was magical," Brea smiled.

Edward rolled off of Brea....moving beside her, he moved her body close to him. Waiting for her to fall asleep. And soon enough she was.