Chapter seventy-four

*SMUT! WARNING!*

The moon hung high up in the sky. Jacob, Seth and Leah were sleeping soundly on the couches....Brea and Edward held each baby while standing near the window, waiting for the Cullen's to come back from their hunt...within moments they did.

Rosalie and Esme rushed to Brea and Edward, holding out their hands.

"Our turn!" Rosalie smiled.

Edward and Brea handed off the babies.

"Where are they going to sleep?" Brea asked.

"For now they'll sleep in our arms...you two go have fun," Esme smirked.

"How are we going to have fun?" Brea asked.

Suddenly Alice threw her arms around Brea...

"Happy Birthday!" Alice cheered.

"I-I stopped aging two days ago....and my birthday isn't until tomorrow," Brea said.

"Well, we're celebrating anyway. So suck it up!" Alice smiled, handing Brea a key.

"Shouldn't we wait for Bella?" Brea asked.

"She'll be over tomorrow," Alice replied.

Alice pulled Brea out of the Cullen's house....and forced her down a dirt path.

"Alice...I can walk just fine," Brea frowned.

"I know," Alice laughed.

Alice came to a stop and turned around waiting for Edward...who was walking very slow.

"For someone who runs faster then us all...you sure are very slow," Alice sighed.

Edward laughed.

Brea took Edward's hand and followed Alice...who was fast walking.

"I still hate surprises...that hasn't changed," Brea groaned.

"Oh but you'll love this one!" Alice smiled.

They turned a rocky corner and soon enough they were standing in front of a house.

"WELCOME HOME!" Alice yelled.

"How long have you've been keeping this from me?" Brea asked, looking over at Edward.

"Since the wedding," Edward smirked.

"We all thought you both might like a place of you own," Alice said.

"What do you think?" Edward asked.

"I-It's perfect," Brea smiled.

"Well go on! Go inside!" Alice ordered.

***********

They both walked in...Brea looked around and fell in love with the house. Edward grabbed her hand and led her to a room...he opened it and inside was a nursery.

"This will be Meadow's and River's room, until they get older of course," Edward said.

Brea walked down a hallway and noticed another room, but before she could reach the room...her eyes caught a massive closet.

"This is our closet," Edward smiled.

"Wow! It's huge," Brea said.

"Alice stocked your side," Edward replied.

"I can see that," Brea laughed.

They walk out of the closet and into the room next to it.

"This is our room," Edward said,

"Vampires don't sleep,"  Brea replied.

"Oh but it's not intended for sleep," Edward whispered.

Edward gently moved a few strands of hair away from Brea's neck.... Brea grabbed Edward and pushed him onto the bed, quickly climbing on top of him. She put's her hand on his chest...holding him down.

"Don't hold back," Brea smirked, letting Edward up.

Edward wrapped his arms around Brea....and Brea did the same.

All of a sudden both of them began ripping each other's clothes off, leaving them only in their underwear...Edward quickly flipped them over, Brea was now laying down. He lifted up one of her legs and began to slowly pull off her underwear.

Brea growled....getting impatient.

Edward noticed how impatient she was and smirked...but quickly pulled off her underwear.

Brea sat up and pulled Edward closer...she grabbed the bottom of his boxer and pulled it down. She leaned back and opened up her legs....

Edward licked his lips and crawled on top of Brea...forcing himself in her. They both moaned loudly with such pleasure....

Brea grabbed Edward and pulled him into a kiss....they both melt into the kiss.

They pull away and Brea gives Edward a look.

"My turn," Brea smirked.

Brea flipped them over.....she was now on top.

She ran her fingers threw his hair...and sped up the pace.

"Fuck," Brea mumbled.

Edward sat up wrapping his arms around her kissing her chest....as she continued to move up and down.

After hours of making love they laid on the bed holding each other.

"I'm never gonna get enough of this. We don't get tired, we don't have to rest, or catch our breath or even eat. How are we gonna be able to stop?" Brea asked.

"Rosalie and Emmett were so bad, it took a solid decade before we could stand to be within five miles of them," Edward smiled.

"I think we might be worse," Brea smirked.

"Oh most definitely," Edward laughed.

Brea climbed on top of Edward once more and started kissing him.....which then led to them making love once again.